Don't you just hate it...

Jukesy

Sith Lord
when your offered an item off ebay in this case '12-back Stormy' for a certain price...agree to this....told that they had an offer Ã'£10 more than the original offered price....you agree to this buying price...and then they go sell it to someone else at that same price and don't ****ing let you know!!!

I even suggested to him to save him money that i would deal outside of ebay to help him out....shame and name:

darthplagueis(527) sorry but your handling of this was abysmal, to think i offered first and then agreed to the price haul then not be told......and too think that i would have offered him more...shame his loss.

Rudyard

Jedi Knight
I had a dealing with this same trader a few months back. Never actually went through with it as it sounded a little dicey - he wanted to start taking everything outside of ebay to reduce fees. All well and good, but there is not much comeback if you're not happy with the figures.

gustie

Sith Lord
not good business.

you may aswell send your money to me instead of peeps who want to deal outside of Fleabay... it least it would go to a good home :twisted:

han duo

Sith Lord
is he that welsh lad, if it is he's **** , i waited ages for my sfuff, he said he works away /..... why didnt he state this when selling it would make buyers understand.... anyway ...........if you reading this taff

your a dick. ! :shock:

gustie

Sith Lord
looks like he is from bridgend - south wales

i think i bid on his stuff B4 and not won....

spoons

Grand Master
He's an honest guy but a bit disorganised. He gave me some freebies for the delays with one of my purchases, and I'd certainly deal with him outside ebay.

As you say Jukesy - it's his loss

Jukesy

Sith Lord
He's just come back to me to say that it was his partner that accepted the other bid and he would ask the other guy if he would let it go....mmmm after hearing your views lads i think i may let it go too....

Cheers guys

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
the last two figures i got last week were from him. smooth transactions on ebay, communication a bit slow to start with but once id actually got in contact with him he was fine. he said to me you can buy from him off ebay as he only has about 1/3 of his stock on ebay. and apparently its alot cheaper if you buy from him direct!!!

boba frett

Jedi Master
He also touts for business by looking at completed ebay auctions. He noticed that I buy vintage star wars stuff and then sent me a message offering things from his stock. ****ing cold calling too :twisted:

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Sent him an email telling him to let the other person have the Stormy but if he didn't want it to let me know, haven't heard from him again so his communication skills aren't top notch.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom