am i missing something?

han duo

Sith Lord
ok, ive just been dealing with this guy,, :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

he's (so he say's) trying to raise money for his disabled son as they are his figures and he's just selling them on behalf of his son,,,,, i offered him 20 quid for a han carbonite cardback with bubble and he told me he wanted Ã'£70..

he knows a lot about figures value ( well he over values) i expect its a front to try and gain more money ,
anyway
why would anyone exploit there son, he had nothing to gain by telling me his son was disabled, ive even noticed that he's been using it in the description of the listing when selling his items.....tut tut ....

gustie

Sith Lord
yeah he seems to be getting his prices from some book printed in 2005

field guide book or summat

he dodnt know what COO meant so im guessing he doesnt know as much as u thought maybe.

just grabbing prices from his guide book

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
He's a c*nt!
He mentioned his disabled son to try and encourage you to pay more. Emotional blackmail if you like. :twisted: :evil:

I bet he doesn't have a sex life, let alone a ****ing disabled son! :twisted:

Sorry for language, edited the post!
Bad day, to round off a bad week and a severe dose of insomnia to boot!
TF it's Friday!

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
han duo said:
i offered him 20 quid for a han carbonite cardback with bubble and he told me he wanted Ã'£70..

Ã'£70 for a flipping card back, i would expect to pay that with the figure as well!! is he nuts???

gustie

Sith Lord
well this is why.......

Warman's Star Wars Field Guide from 2005 <<<< he seems to think this is accurate and a true representation of the star wars market.

i told him to check completed listings to get a REAL idea how much he should ask for.

vintagefan77

Padawan
Back in the mid 90's you'd have to pay 65 quid for a Han Carb loose and at least 200+ for a POTF carded one, maybe 90+ for a tri. Since ebay you'd expect to pay not much more than 45 / 100 / 100 respectively.

Book prices count for suck these days. Most of this stuff isn't really that rare. If you miss one this week, it'll be along next week. :roll:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
he could have a disabled family and i would still try to get it as cheap as poss :twisted:

look after your own and **** the rest is what i say 8) :twisted:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom