can i have an honest view ?

han duo

Sith Lord
i bought this item off ebay 230158286629

when it turned up its been opened, the figure inside has heavy paint loss from face and hands, and to top it off the weapon/staff is missing now in the discription its moc, and it does also say that the bubble has lifted .... but thats it

ive complained to the guy and iam waiting for a reply, ive said that iam not happy as its been opened completely and the weapon is missing and as it said moc in the auction title i asumed ( asuming is stupid i know) that it would still have the weapon.. as to me moc means its never been removed from card even if the bubble is lifting a bit..

what do you think ,, iam in the wrong ???

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
when somebody says MOC that should mean the figure is 100% minty mint, no paint rub, weapon included, stiff joints. the listing is very misleading, i doubt a partially lifted bubble would have done that much paint rub. i would say you are right, get a refund from him. his postage is rather excessive as well, i like the way he says 'no nagotiations on postage'. im guessing he knows its pretty steep himself!!!!!!!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I'd be sending it back and telling him you want a full refund (excluding postage). It's clearly not MOC if there is "heavy paint loss" and if the bubble has 'partially' lifted where the **** is the weapon?
He should know that it comes with a weapon, and should have mentioned the fact it aint there.
Although in the photo (which is pish btw) you can't see a weapon.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I'd be sending it back and telling him you want a full refund (excluding postage). It's clearly not MOC if there is "heavy paint loss" and, if the bubble has 'partially' lifted where the **** is the weapon?
He should know that it comes with a weapon, and should have mentioned the fact it ain't there.
Although in the photo (which is pish btw) you can't see a weapon.

I reckon he's just chancing his arm on this one, has the bubble been re-sealed, that would explain the paint rub and the lack of weapon.

boba frett

Jedi Master
There was a thread recently about this seller - he comes from the same place as reknown seller of reseals and recards, so probably the same guy.

I think you may struggle to get your money back from this prick :evil:

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Hmm i would be fuming, i know you haven't paid an awful lot (although postage seems a little on the high side) but like you say his listing mentions 'MOC' and 'bubble has partial lifting' but no mention of removal etc....i personally would open a dispute straight away if no response. Good luck mate.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom