Header image

Latest Acquisitions

Discuss vintage Kenner and Palitoy Star Wars toys from the 1977-1985 era.
subzero
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Re: Latest Acquisitions

Postby subzero » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:49 pm

Lol delivery no.3 today, door has not stopped ringing.

After a tip-off from someone on my last tri Fett post ( thank you ) I was made aware I only had 4 out of the 5 main light Fett variants, so very happy to add the final PBP to complete the set, the painted knee / unpainted dart second from farthest right, sorry the lighting is awful in this pic...

DSCF8066_phixr.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You don't own your toys, you only borrow them until you sell them or die!

Palifan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby Palifan » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:35 pm

Wow, this thread just keeps on showing some amazing new purchases, great buys to all! :D

Ian

Snaketibe
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby Snaketibe » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:38 pm

subzero wrote:Lol delivery no.3 today, door has not stopped ringing.

After a tip-off from someone on my last tri Fett post ( thank you ) I was made aware I only had 4 out of the 5 main light Fett variants, so very happy to add the final PBP to complete the set, the painted knee / unpainted dart second from farthest right, sorry the lighting is awful in this pic...

You're welcome. Does that mean I get a commission? ;-)

subzero
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby subzero » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:42 pm

Snaketibe wrote:

Ahh it was you!, I couldn't be bothered to check back through the thread out of laziness. :lol:

I have a beater mini-rig covered in dust if you want it? :lol:

coomber75
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby coomber75 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:30 pm

awesome fett work

Snaketibe
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby Snaketibe » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:25 pm

subzero wrote:
Snaketibe wrote:

Ahh it was you!, I couldn't be bothered to check back through the thread out of laziness. :lol:

I have a beater mini-rig covered in dust if you want it? :lol:

I don't collect mini-rigs thanks, but I could always add the dust to the collection on my shelves :lol:

hellhippie
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby hellhippie » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:12 pm

great new stuff everyone , love the army , great trilogo luke xwing , the pbp fetts . the carded potf very nice
id rather be fishing

roundster
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby roundster » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:16 pm

Latest 2 to arrive via Mr Sanderson! Cards a bit wavy but am and I was trying to stay offerless, but these are too cool!

F2C3A656-D13D-4BA7-9908-A8D6DD3A180C.jpeg

EAFD7978-D4B4-4DD0-BB5C-3E7E058F6DC0.jpeg

46C3E941-1DA6-4289-9DC2-17500700BB1A.jpeg

B13B05A7-3D6A-4831-88A1-EB328A0E6FAC.jpeg

Loving the match Montgomery Ward price tags on the back!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=12256 - Feedback

Looking for ROTJ - Lobot - Yoda - Luke Bespin

Mini99
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby Mini99 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:33 pm

They are really nice, I need both of those.
Rarely see price labels on the backs of cards, I could live with that.
Congratulations.

subzero
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby subzero » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:37 pm

Love the Stormie and Bossk, very nice condition and nice and clean.

Just got my latest figure, the last of which I bought with the 20% off ebay code the other week. 8)

DSCF8087_phixr.jpg

coomber75
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby coomber75 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:43 pm

Arghhhh why did I miss that code... The elusive moc potf han could have been mine!! Lovely bosk great figure!

subzero
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby subzero » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:40 pm

coomber75 wrote:Love the potf cards have them all except han anakin and yak.. What's a fair price of. A han any ideas?

Sorry just realised I missed this comment before lol.

From what iv'e seen on previous ebay prices a POTF Han goes for around £300 max, but you'd prob get lucky and be able to get one for £250 or less.

I'm sure you'll be looking out for an ebay code though from now on so you should be fine. :)

apack7229
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby apack7229 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:14 pm

Got my first palitoy logo’d Fett in recently.
My Fett Showcase viewtopic.php?f=2&t=33548

My Vintage Showcase viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34130

My Cardback Showcase viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34270

Jez
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby Jez » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:26 pm

Holy Crap, so my last Latest Acquisitions update was at the end of November!! Since then we've had FF, SS and Xmas :o
Lets see what you've been buying then :D

Page 2171
Richard: Mate i'm so chuffed for you. To finally get the Tie Bomber you've been after, bravo mate. Well done.
Kieatky: Dude, thats a great boxed B Wing, talk about mint! Congrats.
Iain: Wow mate, a Ledy MOC Yoda! Very cool.
Cardbackkid: Loving the 12" line Fett. I very nearly bought a Luke at FF with the plan to slowly get the accessories as well.
Subzero: Awesome looking Tri Logo Chewbacca, congrats mate.
Lejackal: Thats a lovely gesture from Simon. He's not all bad! Great Dave Prowse autograph.
Michael Sith: Dude thats a cracking mini haul of bargain carded/opened figures. At those prices you simply can't go wrong.

Page 2172
Lejackal: Mate thats a great looking Dengar Tri Logo, very nice.
coomber75: A blind auction?? Yo've done well there with those bad boys. Great score on the R2. Oh plus the Imperial Cruiser!
Kieatky: Cool getting both Jabba's Dungeon sets. Best of luck with the figure hunt!
clarkspie&chips: Maaaaaaaate, i was so close on getting that Luke MOC. Binary sunset Sun faded but it really didn't matter. So iconic. Plus that VHS store display is killer, bloody love it!

Page 2173
RobPMarsh: And what a beauty she is! Congrats mate, that Canadian Leia fits perfectly with your focus!
MaxF: Wow oh wow, Merry Christmas. Mate thats a great 41Bk Fett to go with your other Palitoy, well done mate. Chuffed for you!
Greedole: I don't believe we've had the pleasure. What an extraordinary post. Cracking photos of those heads.

Page 2174
Lejackal: Mate you've been on fire. Congrats on the awesome Droids A-Wing Pilot.

Page 2175
Subzero: Dude you've totally rocked that. The Tri Logo Fett line up is fantastic. Well done.
DorsetMark: Great 20p find that badge mate.
Seahawks: Great to see you posting your purchases bro. Cracking play doh sets mate, i love all 3.

Page 2176
Maxf: Mate your Palitoy run is coming on leaps and bounds. They look great. Loving the AT AT Driver the most.
Chipsteak: Loving the Geoff Love love. Fantastic.
DB94: Merry Christmas. Your daughter has done well! Great looking Luke and Ben mate. Good work with the Falcon arm and training ball to boot!
Lejackal: Sweet X-Wing and LXW mini haul. What was the mistake with the Droids A-Wing, i thought he was great!
Plastikheld: Wow, completing 2 great runs! Thats awesome. I loved completing my Luke run, i doubt i'll do it again but never say never. The first 12 run is brilliant!

Page 2177
Mini99: Two great POTF MOCs. Love the Luke and Land with the oh so special weapon!
Coomber75: Wow, what great armies you've built! That takes some doing!
Subzero: Mate you've done well there! Congrats on the VCJ, something i really want to add to my collection myself! Also nice one with the 2 MOCs, Han and Anakin, congrats.
EddJedi: Mate your LXW focus is very cool. Congrats on adding the 70 B to the C. You've just made me head over to trilogo.info to check which was which!

Page 2178
Quote from earlier: Subzero: Dude you've totally rocked that. The Tri Logo Fett line up is fantastic. Well done. // I had no idea about the PBP. Nice one on adding that to the mix!
Roundster: Loving the 48 back offer cards! Both those are cracking, well done!
Subzero: Congrats on what may well be one of the mintiest Leias i've seen, gorgeous.
Apack7229: Well done on the Fett card back. Nice one.

Some awesome pieces being added on this ever excellent thread lads. I must say i was expecting to see more. Lots of stuff purchased as FF and not shown here. I appreciate that SS has a separate thread but i was expecting a tad more.
Having said that, it has been a flipping crazy time of the year for everyone. FF, Episode 8, Xmas, New Years etc so on reflection maybe we're all to busy :lol:
After all, i came home from FF with a nice haul and haven't posted any photos yet. Maybe get chance at the weekend :lol:

kieatky
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby kieatky » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:45 pm

Love the ROTJ carded figures and the Fett card back is great :D

My latest arrival today, a bit of Tri Logo Ewokiness :lol:. Don't tend to see that many of these around which is a shame because the box design is beautiful, far better than the Kenner / Bi Logo ones.

Return to “Vintage Collecting Chat”