Header image

Latest Acquisitions

Discuss vintage Kenner and Palitoy Star Wars toys from the 1977-1985 era.
User avatar
TWOFOOT
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Posts: 992
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:15 pm
Location: ipswich , suffolk
Contact:

Re: Latest Acquisitions

Postby TWOFOOT » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:06 pm

And so it begins (again) lol. I know it's not much but I've got to start somewhere (again). This is the first lot of figures now I'm starting collecting (again). Lol. Really pleased with these. Especially pleased with the £6 no insignia Death squad commander. :)
[img]
15234765294545184417014966713590.jpg
[/img]

Also got this palitoy klattu for £15 :) just has a yellow bubble and small crack at the top.

[img]
20180411_210536.jpg
[/img]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
This can only lead me down a dark path....... Again. Lol

User avatar
Scarifpacific
Regular
Regular
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:46 pm
Location: Wiltshire, U.K

Re: Latest Acquisitions

Postby Scarifpacific » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:11 pm

Cracking prices.
You may start your landing!


My Feedback viewtopic.php?f=22&t=37054

User avatar
Ruby2511
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Posts: 588
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:58 pm
Location: Nottinghamshire

Re: Latest Acquisitions

Postby Ruby2511 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:36 pm

edd_jedi wrote:Two new additions to my Palitoy with trilogo bubble run. Really happy with the Fett, never thought I would own a ‘real’ one of these as most out there are Toy Toni’s. Big thanks to Iain for sending them both over from America to me.

80D2FF6E-FA13-48BF-9104-A8AE8FD65208.jpeg


Nice additions to your collection :D

Russ :D
Russ

Remember above the clouds the sun always shines

C-3PO (Return of the Jedi): I’m rather embarrassed, General Solo, but it appears that you are to be the main course at a banquet in my honor.

User avatar
Ruby2511
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Posts: 588
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:58 pm
Location: Nottinghamshire

Re: Latest Acquisitions

Postby Ruby2511 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:38 pm

TWOFOOT wrote:And so it begins (again) lol. I know it's not much but I've got to start somewhere (again). This is the first lot of figures now I'm starting collecting (again). Lol. Really pleased with these. Especially pleased with the £6 no insignia Death squad commander. :)
[img]15234765294545184417014966713590.jpg[/img]

Also got this palitoy klattu for £15 :) just has a yellow bubble and small crack at the top.

[img]20180411_210536.jpg[/img]


Nice lot Twofoot :D
Russ

Remember above the clouds the sun always shines

C-3PO (Return of the Jedi): I’m rather embarrassed, General Solo, but it appears that you are to be the main course at a banquet in my honor.

User avatar
coomber75
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1873
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:13 pm

Re: Latest Acquisitions

Postby coomber75 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:32 pm

wow some serious pieces rece guys some if those moc are stunning!!

User avatar
tigerham
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 2731
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:25 am

Re: Latest Acquisitions

Postby tigerham » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:19 pm

TWOFOOT wrote:And so it begins (again) lol. I know it's not much but I've got to start somewhere (again). This is the first lot of figures now I'm starting collecting (again). Lol. Really pleased with these. Especially pleased with the £6 no insignia Death squad commander. :)
[img]15234765294545184417014966713590.jpg[/img]

Also got this palitoy klattu for £15 :) just has a yellow bubble and small crack at the top.

[img]20180411_210536.jpg[/img]


Really nice pieces you've started again with. Especially the minty loose figures. Good to see you getting back into it and thanks for sharing. :)

User avatar
TWOFOOT
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Posts: 992
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:15 pm
Location: ipswich , suffolk
Contact:

Re: Latest Acquisitions

Postby TWOFOOT » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:52 pm

tigerham wrote:
TWOFOOT wrote:And so it begins (again) lol. I know it's not much but I've got to start somewhere (again). This is the first lot of figures now I'm starting collecting (again). Lol. Really pleased with these. Especially pleased with the £6 no insignia Death squad commander. :)
[img]15234765294545184417014966713590.jpg[/img]

Also got this palitoy klattu for £15 :) just has a yellow bubble and small crack at the top.

[img]20180411_210536.jpg[/img]


Really nice pieces you've started again with. Especially the minty loose figures. Good to see you getting back into it and thanks for sharing. :)


Its allready started. :/
Not being 100% happy with the quality of some of the figures I've been buying more. :/ This never ends well. Lol
This can only lead me down a dark path....... Again. Lol

User avatar
roundster
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Posts: 687
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:37 pm

Re: Latest Acquisitions

Postby roundster » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:54 pm

edd_jedi wrote:Two new additions to my Palitoy with trilogo bubble run. Really happy with the Fett, never thought I would own a ‘real’ one of these as most out there are Toy Toni’s. Big thanks to Iain for sending them both over from America to me.

80D2FF6E-FA13-48BF-9104-A8AE8FD65208.jpeg


Mate that Fett is awesome! Good work!
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=12256 - Feedback

Looking for ROTJ Luke Bespin and Anakin Offer ROTJ MOCs

User avatar
tigerham
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 2731
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:25 am

Re: Latest Acquisitions

Postby tigerham » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:43 pm

TWOFOOT wrote:
tigerham wrote:
TWOFOOT wrote:And so it begins (again) lol. I know it's not much but I've got to start somewhere (again). This is the first lot of figures now I'm starting collecting (again). Lol. Really pleased with these. Especially pleased with the £6 no insignia Death squad commander. :)
[img]15234765294545184417014966713590.jpg[/img]

Also got this palitoy klattu for £15 :) just has a yellow bubble and small crack at the top.

[img]20180411_210536.jpg[/img]


Really nice pieces you've started again with. Especially the minty loose figures. Good to see you getting back into it and thanks for sharing. :)


Its allready started. :/
Not being 100% happy with the quality of some of the figures I've been buying more. :/ This never ends well. Lol


Lol, always upgrading. :wink:

User avatar
Scarifpacific
Regular
Regular
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:46 pm
Location: Wiltshire, U.K

Re: Latest Acquisitions

Postby Scarifpacific » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:55 pm

The Speeder isn’t new but the GW acrylic case is. I think they look nice together!?

41BFE855-407A-4E25-AD41-B97CC9A2D41C.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You may start your landing!


My Feedback viewtopic.php?f=22&t=37054

User avatar
SAVORY100
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 3940
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 2:14 pm
Location: Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: Latest Acquisitions

Postby SAVORY100 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:37 am

Been a while since I’ve picked anything up as I’m sitting on a list of hard to find wants... these two though very happily came across my path:

Tri-Logo Luke Stormtrooper
5434FB6E-3093-4A56-96D2-DCBEEB8F043E.jpeg


Palitoy debut card for Han Hoth
C9D8DB18-9546-46EC-B27D-7A704412B477.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
On the hunt for items for my Han Original big head / pinhead focus

WANTS LIST

HAN SOLO FOCUS

CUSTOMS SHOWCASE

User avatar
roundster
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Posts: 687
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:37 pm

Re: Latest Acquisitions

Postby roundster » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:58 am

Scarifpacific wrote:The Speeder isn’t new but the GW acrylic case is. I think they look nice together!?

41BFE855-407A-4E25-AD41-B97CC9A2D41C.jpeg


Acrylic makes everything look great!! Thinking of encasing myself :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=12256 - Feedback

Looking for ROTJ Luke Bespin and Anakin Offer ROTJ MOCs

User avatar
roundster
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Posts: 687
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:37 pm

Re: Latest Acquisitions

Postby roundster » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:59 am

SAVORY100 wrote:Been a while since I’ve picked anything up as I’m sitting on a list of hard to find wants... these two though very happily came across my path:

Tri-Logo Luke Stormtrooper
5434FB6E-3093-4A56-96D2-DCBEEB8F043E.jpeg

Palitoy debut card for Han Hoth
C9D8DB18-9546-46EC-B27D-7A704412B477.jpeg


They are absolute beauties mate :shock:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=12256 - Feedback

Looking for ROTJ Luke Bespin and Anakin Offer ROTJ MOCs

User avatar
Plastikheld
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:45 pm

Re: Latest Acquisitions

Postby Plastikheld » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:50 pm

SAVORY100 wrote:Been a while since I’ve picked anything up as I’m sitting on a list of hard to find wants... these two though very happily came across my path

Holy Cow, superb looking MOCs, Steve.
The Luke Stormtrooper Figure is one of the figs we all get stunned as kids, so you'll love this MOC forever.
Delighted for you.
http://www.condition10.de | Diary of a Star Wars Action-Figure Collector | Follow me on Image

User avatar
tigerham
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 2731
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:25 am

Re: Latest Acquisitions

Postby tigerham » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:57 pm

SAVORY100 wrote:Been a while since I’ve picked anything up as I’m sitting on a list of hard to find wants... these two though very happily came across my path:

Tri-Logo Luke Stormtrooper
5434FB6E-3093-4A56-96D2-DCBEEB8F043E.jpeg

Palitoy debut card for Han Hoth
C9D8DB18-9546-46EC-B27D-7A704412B477.jpeg


Stunning cards my friend and in great condition! Thank you for sharing. :)


Return to “Vintage Collecting Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Pomse2001 and 7 guests