Star Wars Figures they should have made

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Brilliant! :lol:

I love the first one, where can I get a dead Ewok MOC!? (I don't want the one Han made, after what he did to it!)

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
If they look anything like those two I might be interested in them.
Although, you have to promise not to shag the Ewok! :wink:

han duo

Sith Lord
got the cardback nearly done,(dead ewok), iam waiting on some bubbles which should turn up next week , so once there here i'll post some photo's,

this is what ive come up with so far but i need to touch it up a bit (no puns please ! ), see if anyone else can do better, post it on here and i'll have a play about when my bubbles arrive and see what i can do !

:D 8)

scan0002-1.jpg

han duo

Sith Lord
f*ckin hell you guys want blood ! :lol: i'll give it a go give me a few days ! :D 8)

i was going to have a go at doing a burnt/blasted jawa and have the picture of the fire outside the sandcrawler as the photo !! :D :D :D

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
han duo said:
f*ckin hell you guys want blood ! :lol: i'll give it a go give me a few days ! :D 8)

i was going to have a go at doing a burnt/blasted jawa and have the picture of the fire outside the sandcrawler as the photo !! :D :D :D

or a dead ben 8) :lol: :lol:

gustie

Sith Lord
bung the big picture on photobucket or webshots and paste the img link on ut post

it will display big pics then

han duo

Sith Lord
gustie said:
bung the big picture on photobucket or webshots and paste the img link on ut post

it will display big pics then

thats not the problem.. the picture that ive done on my paint package has somehow got smaller and i cant seem to make it bigger,, before i put in on photobucket ?? can anyone take this photo from here and sort it out ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom