g/f's logray focus.

gustie

Sith Lord
hi all - my g/f has has a major thing for ewoks.

so much she has collected ALL of them +more!!

she has now got 22 ewoks now!!!

i was looking at craigs logray variants and i noticed she has a HK one (second from the left) which looks to be the same colours as a ledy or craigs top toys version-

i have not seen one in this colour before on a hong kong, its dark brown paint with a lemon yellow plastic. i wouldnt say the plastic is sun damaged like some of the canary yellowed ones you see on FLEAbay

anyone seen this one??

it seems to have eluded landos locker also :)

she was wondering if it has been painted but it looks legit..

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
There are loads of Logray colour variants out there but sometimes it's hard to make out the colours on other sellers photo's so I stopped collecting them !! :lol:

gustie

Sith Lord
craignwo4life said:
There are loads of Logray colour variants out there but sometimes it's hard to make out the colours on other sellers photo's so I stopped collecting them !! :lol:

the one she wanted to ask about was the one that looks like your top toys one :)

she thought maybe its a bit rarer or was worried it may have been resprayed to look like a top toys/ledy

u seen a HK in that colour ?

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I haven't looked for one to be honest so it's hard to say. The Top Toys one is very difficult to find though. :wink: 8)

gustie

Sith Lord
craignwo4life said:
I haven't looked for one to be honest so it's hard to say. The Top Toys one is very difficult to find though. :wink: 8)

i bet!! it looks same colour but is HK

we think its unusual rather than rare (her one) not ur TT :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom