pissed off with myself

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
when i first started collecting i only wanted loose figures due to the price
but i kept getting pissed of with getting badly described items,so i decided to start getting beat up carded figures to make a mint loose collection.
thats when the problem started ,i carnt bring myself to pull them from the cards and i am now starting to want carded figures ,its like a ****ing addiction.i dont even have anywhere to put carded figures

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
The best advice I can give you is forget about a totally mint collection, it's never going to happen.

All figures have some flaws which you have to accept as they are nearly 30 years old. Even figures on cards will have some flaws due to the standard of production and quality processes in the 70's and 80's.

Accept little flaws and ideally only bid or buy items that have good clear pictures so you can see exactly what you are getting. :wink:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Bollux said:
but if the cards are crappy just think of the fun that you could have opening them all! :twisted:

2 are rancor keeper and logray the others are ok ish .i think i might cut a hole big enough to get the fig out .
will that mean i have the first carded loose collection

sith-smith

Grand Master
Addiction you say?

Nah i can give up anytime :?

If you can cut them neatly they can display well as carded figures.

kilroy

Padawan
i guess it all boils down to one's preference and how strict you stick to it. i try to have the best of both worlds, as you know sometimes when u miss that particular one on sale, and if it's gone, it's gone.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom