Last 17

Holbrook9

Hi . I have recently dug out my old starwars toys as I have recently once again became very interested . After looking through them I have found that I have complete set of what I now know to be the last. 17 ! After asking around I have been given lots of different info about them , ie .how rare they are , what there worth , sell them , keep them , some more sort after than others etc etc . If anyone on here could give me there opinions or advice on the last 17 I would be very grateful . Thank you !

MarkG

Jedi Master
Prices will vary heavily on condition and whether they are complete will all accessories or not.

All the figures are fairly easy to find tbh, with Yak Face commanding the highest premium as it was never released in the US.

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Hi there. Welcome.

Id agree with Andy. Post some pictures of them to a photo hosting website such as photobucket or flickr and link them back to here.

Your right the Last 17 range are very desirable but things like condition and whether their complete with their original weapons can affect value

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom