difference between palitoy and kenner

Bollux

Grand Master
i dont think so mate, the cards are different as we all know, but the figures themselves werent made in UK

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
I'm certainly no expert on coo's etc but I think most of the early Star Wars and ESB figs are the same as the Kenner ones (mostly made in Hong Kong / China). I think there are differences when you get into figures made at the time of ROTJ (including reissued figs) and later as some have coo's and markings on the back of the legs that can identify them as Palitoy..... I think?

Gustie, where are you???? :lol:

gustie

Sith Lord
most of the palitoys have a smooth melted off no coo from what i have gathered here and at webelbung...

ive never I.D.'d a figure as KENNER tho so far... so not sure if they are HK, hong kong or made in hong kong molded.

im also unsure what card the china COO and china no COO's and china no COO on blank bars where sold either :oops:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Darth Wensleydale said:
I'm certainly no expert on coo's etc but I think most of the early Star Wars and ESB figs are the same as the Kenner ones (mostly made in Hong Kong / China). I think there are differences when you get into figures made at the time of ROTJ (including reissued figs) and later as some have coo's and markings on the back of the legs that can identify them as Palitoy..... I think?

Gustie, where are you???? :lol:

last time i ask that question :lol: :lol: :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom