figures released with wrong weapons or none at all.......

poncho

Grand Master
leia bespin........ :roll:
why was she not packed with a storm trooper blaster? like she clearly uses in the film.

she didnt have her stupild overly priced princess pistol on bespin!

Leiapromo.jpg

also han solo last 17 should of come with a palace blaster he used one when he shoots the salac tentacle
Han-Shoots-Sarlacc.jpg

i could go................. il leave the rest too you guys :lol:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Been said on the luke yellow saber thread but it is annoying one. Luke Poncho came with a blaster but never uses one. Should have come with a green saber.

PGowdy

Grand Master
ponchobelt said:
also han solo last 17 should of come with a palace blaster he used one when he shoots the salac tentacle
:

I disagree that Han Last 17 should have a blaster. The figure is based on him as a prisoner. Hence, no weapons.

phreatobite said:
Does the Princess Leia blaster ever appear in the films?

And i'm pretty sure Leia shoots a blaster at some point in all 3 films. Are you talking about when she's wearing the white outfit in the first film?
600px-SW_07_zps6fa52ed5.jpg

spoons

Grand Master
phreatobite said:
I mean the one that came with several Leia figures:

url_zps4965c58e.jpg

It's in the photo above ^

The one she shoots stormtroopers with and I guess they decided to keep it with her for most of her figures.

Luke Hoth came with a rifle - the only weapon you see him with is a saber, that bugged me

Luke Endor should have had a saber too

Han Bespin with the Bespin blaster - he should have his regular one that he shoots DV with. One of the reasons I hate that figure :D

I was always annoyed by AT AT drivers rifles too - surely they would have had blasters (bit nit picky that one)

Twin30mm

Jedi Knight
For some reason, the Imperial Gunner comes with a Rebel Endor blaster.
Never understood that one.

The one that really bugs me is Prune Face.
He appears to have drawn the short straw at the Rebel armoury and been given a WW2 era rifle.
It just seems out of place.

phreatobite

Jedi Master
That is just weird - an unmodified Mauser Kar98k bolt-action rifle was seen in the hands of Prune Face in promotional photos for Return Of The Jedi - so they didn't even mod it to make it look, you know, star warsy!

MarkG

Jedi Master
You can include most of the imperial troopers in this too.

Hoth Stormtrooper wasn't seen on screen with that huge blaster, only the Stormtrooper E-11.

AT-AT Driver never seen with a gun as with the TIE Pilots.

Come to think of it.. even Boba Fett had the wrong gun.

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
Weird, I was looking at my collection the other day and thinking of starting this thread!

Endor Luke should have come with a lightsaber so I could chop off the front of the speeder bike :D

Also can't remember offhand but who did Luke steal the Jabba's palace blaster from?

Mind you I suppose you could have given the Luke Jedi saber to Luke Endor and he could just catch the R2 pop up one :D

poncho

Grand Master
luke endor had a light saber clearly....but did it come with the figure no... stupid kenner

kenner put luke bespin came with a blaster and light saber.....why didnt they pack 2 weapons with endor luke :x
rl_luke_vi_endor_feat1-184x184.png

poncho

Grand Master
the imperial gunner should of come with a stormtrooper blaster not that black endor blaster. this would make it fit in the figures hand better as you have to put the black endor gun at angle to stay in place which annoys me.....

and it would make sense that squid head should of come with a grey palace blaster not a grey bespin blaster

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
In a way this is what I like about the Vintage Star Wars figures and playsets - all the innocent inaccuracies, in a strange way its what makes the line what it is today.

Those tiny small guns being worth quite a bit, due to easily being lost etc.

Correct me if I'm wrong did Ree Yees have that strange golden rifle in ROTJ?

I've just tried my loose Leia Bespin holding an Imperial Stormtrooper blaster and I was quite surprised in that it actually suited her :shock: putting the Princess Blaster back in her hand looked a bit pathetic really. The only figure that should (and was) released with the Princess blaster is Leia Original the others should not have been to be screen accurate.

Section 8

Sith Lord
You also have to remember that the Leia figures are smaller in stature than the male ones so a Stromy blaster would be too big to fit in her hand. A lil petite blaster suits her figure better.

endor015.jpg

Also her Endor gun should be black, but you could argue that case with every coloured gun. So i thought until i saw this. The bespin guns should all be grey.

FashionableFelonFindsFormerFettFlatFooted-ESB.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Great thread guys.

Could also have been cool to see some stormtroopers with a rifle.

Solo bespin, should he also not have had a rebel blaster :?

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
Section 8 said:
You also have to remember that the Leia figures are smaller in stature than the male ones so a Stromy blaster would be too big to fit in her hand. A lil petite blaster suits her figure better.

Also her Endor gun should be black, but you could argue that case with every coloured gun. So i thought until i saw this. The bespin guns should all be grey.

Agree on your point about Leia Princess blaster - but only re original Leia.

Bespin Leia looks better with a Stormtrooper blaster. Hoth Leia, even when I was a kid thought she looked silly with a Princess Blaster - it looks too small for this Leia figure.

Also Leia Boushh comes with one of the biggest weapons of all!

poncho

Grand Master
so should we boycott if thats the right word :oops: leia bespin princess pistol and replace with a stormtrooper blaster :lol:
i too tried a stormtrooper blaster with leia bespin today and it does look better. i should of took a pic but and posted it up

poncho

Grand Master
Pomse2001 said:
Great thread guys.

Could also have been cool to see some stormtroopers with a rifle.

Solo bespin, should he also not have had a rebel blaster :?

cheers lars, i thought it might spark some debate :D

your right about han here he is in bespin outfit and your right hes holding a rebel blaster

ku-xlarge.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom