Modern Star Wars art with a twist

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
I like these very much; haven't seen a thread so far.... The work of JJ Adams.

They'll set you back around £450 each.

Btw, I have absolutely no affiliation to either the artist or gallery, I just like 'em!!

0263A0E9-C77A-476A-BDF1-541E954AC1B9_zpskqngdpqt.jpg

46B411A5-6C2C-4BAF-86FA-C82783462E9C_zpskclm3sco.jpg

76131312-F4EC-4F83-91AF-1C655B08BCD3_zpsq9aciqnp.jpg

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Love them all but particularly like that Leia, would look great on my bedroom ceiling, better than my ceiling mirror

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Boba Skinner said:
Love them all but particularly like that Leia, would look great on my bedroom ceiling, better than my ceiling mirror

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Twin30mm

Jedi Knight
I'm a little bit tipsy and read that as "The work of JJ Abrams"

My God, the man's a fricking genius!!
Surely, he's got his hands full with Episode VII, let alone designing Brillo Pad AT-ATs :D

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
I love the Leia one too, I've been thinking about getting another tat, and why I've never thought of the Hildebrandt before I'll never know, looks bloody great.

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
SublevelStudios said:
I love the Leia one too, I've been thinking about getting another tat, and why I've never thought of the Hildebrandt before I'll never know, looks bloody great.
Definitely agree, to me that Hildebrandt is one of the most iconic pieces of Star Wars art despite not looking overly like Luke or Leia.

It was one of the reasons I ended up buying this!

476E006C-ED9F-4DE8-8D28-2BF34A91141B_zpsoxok0hg1.jpg

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
robpmarsh said:
wonder if they do cheaper prints?

wouldn't mind a set!
They do a couple of them in black and white and they are a bit cheaper but regarding the colour ones I don't think so - only 95 available worldwide of each piece and they appear to be going pretty fast; a lot of galleries have sold out of them. I did get the price a bit wrong - the print can be had on its own for around £350 and with frame around £430 (I was lucky and managed to get them down a bit from those numbers) - some galleries are also starting to put a premium on as stock is low. There is also a Stormy, R2-D2 and a C3-PO (gold leaf and only 25 made so rare as hen's teeth).

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Finding it increasingly hard to resist getting the Fett one and I still haven't worked out where I'm going to hang the Leia one yet! It's made all the more difficult by the pictures being huge and the missus not liking them!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom