ive got a new project

han duo

Sith Lord
just come across a load of jewellry display cases, they are motorised and they have internal lights too. only problem is that there american so the wattage is 110, does anyone know anything about how i could get them working ?

i intend to make them for figures, as soon as i get one done i will post a photo, and if anyone wants one then give me a shout (but until i get one spot on dont build your hope up as i dont want to sell shite)..anyway iam undecided on a price as yet cause i want to know how much its costing me to do them up.... :D they stand about 2 foot tall. 8)

han duo

Sith Lord
Bollux said:
didnt someone on rebeltwats.com have one of those?

not sure , but ive just solved the problem with a international transformer ( no not a dinobot) , its now working all lit up and turning around (it will look the dogs bollocks once its got the banners up... :D 8)

han duo

Sith Lord
it as a power lead and when you plug it in the shelve inside revolves around slowly, so if youve got it in a corner it will show all your figures with out you having to turn it around, it also has a halogan strip light insdie which lights up too...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom