Let's get YUB NUB number one for christmas

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Over the weekend I went on a little road trip over to the FACTS event in Ghent, Belgium with some of the SWFUK podcast team. Whilst on the return leg of the trip Mr Criddle came up with a great idea, let's get Yub Nub to number one for Christmas. Be such a random song to get hopefully to number one but even just into the chart.

The podcast is going to run with this over the next few weeks, we'll set a date in December when everyone will need to go onto iTunes and purchase Yub Nub (we will put up links for this). It will cost 79p. We just need everyone on this forum to get behind it and push it. Need to get your friends and families to get involved too so it spreads quickly.

I'll start up a Facebook group later today and post link on here, need to get every forum member on Facebook to join it and share it regularly on the run up to the date.

Let's push this, Yub Nub as UK Christmas number one, how good would that be!

walkie

Sith Lord
I'm up for this, and as an added bonus we can all stick two fingers up at Simon Cowell's and his attempt to get another Xmas No.1 with his X-Factor Shite!!!

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
Could we get wicket himself plugging the idea???

Or even as many of the ewoks as possible? Like an ice bucket challenge but for small hairy creatures.. It could go viral

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Big ask. No think sales would need to be over 100k. You might have stood a chance before rage against the machine but now I think a few people do this sort of thing.

Still, 10k should comfortably be top 40.

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Mr-shifter said:
Big ask. No think sales would need to be over 100k. You might have stood a chance before rage against the machine but now I think a few people do this sort of thing.

Unfortunately I think Shifter is spot on here...

No reason not to support Yub Nub though :wink:

poncho

Grand Master
Lets hire ewok costumes run around city centres with old fasion ghetto blasters on our furry sshoulders playing yub nub out loud......get it out there you know...''ah luka luka luka luka luka yay'
MWAHAHAHA

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
ponchobelt said:
Lets hire ewok costumes run around city centres with old fasion ghetto blasters on our furry sshoulders playing yub nub out loud......get it out there you know...''ah luka luka luka luka luka yay'
MWAHAHAHA

sounds like a plan

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
We've got to give it a go, even if we can just get it in the Christmas charts would be quality, the Djs doing the countdowns (do they still this?) will wonder what the hell is going on.

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
naughtyjedi said:
JuniorChubb said:
Unfortunately I think Shifter is spot on here...

should make us all even more determined.. :lol:

Lets have it!!!!!!! YUB NUB YUB NUB YUB NUB YUB NUB YUB NUB YUB NUB
yuush_zps8ed8d56a.png

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Is that what the ewoks sang at the end of the original ROTJ? Who's idea was it to release it as a single?!?!

Jason

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom