DSCF0290.jpg

think lando will be next

Bollux

Grand Master
did you enjoy your mcdonalds? :lol:

I love how Bib on the card is staring at the empty space next to him! :mrgreen:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
bollox -fries were shite ,chicken prem was spot on and banana milk shake was ****ing mint

craig -i know i could get one for Ã'£3 but its not the same,its hard to explain .i take pics in kitchen as its got best light with the spot lights

Fitzy

Jedi Knight
jabbawokkie said:
bollox -fries were shite ,chicken prem was spot on and banana milk shake was ****ing mint

craig -i know i could get one for Ã'£3 but its not the same,its hard to explain .i take pics in kitchen as its got best light with the spot lights

Given from where you're from I thought that I'd point out that the thing you rest your McDonald's on can cook food as well. :D

Fitzy

Jedi Knight
I've got something similar. Mine fell off though. It had a clear bubble as well which isn't normally the case with these.

IMG_1774.jpg

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
boba frett said:
How much did you pay for that jabba?

i bought it in a bulk buy of 4 if you valued the lot individualy :oops: i would say about Ã'£15 -20 ,if i get Ã'£5 back for card and bubble then Ã'£10 to me is worth it for a mint figure i have opened myself and know 100% its all origanal

i,m dying to open that luke know :twisted:

fitz i always wondered what our lass did on that thing :wink:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
i also think that sooner or later repro and gonna be perfect and i bet some one somewhere can repaint figs so you carnt tell.look what people can do with furniture ,cars so a plastic figure should be a piece of piss

boba frett

Jedi Master
jabbawokkie said:
i also think that sooner or later repro and gonna be perfect and i bet some one somewhere can repaint figs so you carnt tell.look what people can do with furniture ,cars so a plastic figure should be a piece of piss

Han is almost there! :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
just took a lando off a card and its about as good the one i have already :cry:

its got same leg markings but is a lot lighter in colour .

anyway gonna reseal my old one and flog it ,where the bubble has lifted its fetched the paper up only where the bubble was so you can only see a rip in the paper under the figure where i had to slide him out
any tips on what glue to use

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
I have a couple of recards I need to glue myself (a POTF 2-1b moc up to display the collectors coin and a blue snaggletooth). The seller of the blue snaggletooth recommended Bostik all purpose clear glue.

Someone posted a link to this thread on rebelscum. It shows how to reproduce the waffle pattern:-

http://www.ffurg.com/FForums/index.php?showtopic=2823

Jason

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
mr_palitoy said:
I have a couple of recards I need to glue myself (a POTF 2-1b moc up to display the collectors coin and a blue snaggletooth). The seller of the blue snaggletooth recommended Bostik all purpose clear glue.

Someone posted a link to this thread on rebelscum. It shows how to reproduce the waffle pattern:-

http://www.ffurg.com/FForums/index.php?showtopic=2823

Jason[/quote

:lol: :lol: :lol: thats just what i have used .come up great .i will post a pic when it drys .its a shame the backing didnt rip somewhere less visable.
bit of damage to bottom corner but i think it looks great

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom