Hello!

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Hi all,
Stumbled across this website whilst viewing a few items on ebay and one person on here had the link in their Signature.

Just thought i would introduce myself, my names Kris and im from the West Midlands aged 25. Ive been a Star Wars fan ever since the day i got home with my mom to find my living room full of Star Wars goodies (i.e At-At was the most impressive for me at the tender age of 5(i think).

Recently ive started collecting carded figures and so far got these(not many and as impressive i know).

20-back-A Cewbacca AFA 85
12-back-A Princess Leia AFA 80
12-back-C Luke Skywalker AFA 75
21-back-? R5-D4 Non-AFA c8 x2
20-back-? Stormtrooper Non-AFA c9
21-back-? Luke Skywalker X-wing Non-AFA c7.5
21-back-B Hammerhead AFA 80
12-back-? Han Solo (Small Head)Non-AFA c8.5/9

Im currently just trying to get the first films full 21 carded figures and not concentrate really on one individual set. I recently won a boba fett listed as genuine original for Ã'£200 but when i received it i noticed it was fake :cry: and he listed the item a genuine original from his collection. Ive got a dispute raised at the moment on him but he isn't responding!

Also im happy to have in my collection VC Jawa and Blue Snaggletooth AFA 85 and various MISB vehicles.

I have a long way to go and just realising the cost !! but its certainly worth it. Thanks all for your time and look forward to my stay here.

P.S if anybody has any original genuine carded figures AFA or non AFA for sale then please PM me, thanks.
Kindest Regards,
Kris

sith-smith

Grand Master
Welcome to the site.

I may have a few carded figures spare somewhere.

I'll have a little look.

:)

Jukesy

Sith Lord
mathewh8596(15) is his ebay id, the photo he used was also different to what i received and he used a fake name franklin_(0) to up his bids. I noticed he also listed a POTF Nikto, Yak Face & Anakin Skywalker!

He promised a full refund but that was last friday and havent a thing since, paypal are on the case but i dont think i'll get nout back :cry:

Jukesy

Sith Lord
I gave him from last Tuesday till Sunday to refund my money and he said he would do this on the Friday and since then haven't heard from him so left feedback this morning!! He had plenty of time and changed his story also once i notified him that it was indeed fake. Hes a fraud.

Bollux

Grand Master
Hiya Jukesy, I cant help you out with any figures but I am also from the West Midlands and its nice to have a fellow Midlander on here!

warrachuppin

Padawan
Welcome Kris

Sorry to hear about the Boba, I have had a few Paypal complaints gone through ok so I hope yours does.

You have a nice collection there already mate :lol:

Daz

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
hi kris, welcome to the forum 8)

sorry to hear about your fake, i had a similar experience recently but luckily got a full refund. even a "pro" can get fooled on ebay :oops:

i have a few afa and non graded moc's on ebay at the moment, always happy to do a deal outside of ebay for forum members ;)

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZdj_jediQQhtZ-1

spoons

Grand Master
welcome Kris - report the guy for shilling (upping the bids) he'll get banned :D

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Thanks all for your kind warm welcomes, i already feel at home.

The seller still hasn't responded to paypals email and i don't think he will, i also warned another ebay winner (from the uk)for his Nikto auction and he was told that the nikto pictures were taken from another well known site. Luckily for him i managed to catch him in time and he will be ringing Ebay America.

Thanks edd, i will look at your items a little later when im not at work (oops)

Thanks again all.

Kris

scroggs

Padawan
Kris from the west midlands, im Kris from the east midlands, youre not my evil twin are you :twisted:

IMTech

Padawan
Hi there Kris,

Sounds like a nice collection you are building. I noticed you were unclear on some of the cardbacks for your collection - I have found this book to be invaluble (for American cardbacks anyway): -

http://www.frontbackbooks.com/

Amazon in the UK sell it for Ã'£20 and its worth every penny:-

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Star-Wars-Vintage-Action-Figures/dp/1903111307/sr=11-1/qid=1163526717/ref=sr_11_1/203-8444442-7466367

And no I am not related to the author!

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Im the good kind hearted Kris :p

Thanks IMTech, thats now on my Xmas list (4-6 week delivery, looks like getting a move on)

I have coming tomorrow:
ESB IG-88 31 back-A AFA 80
ROTJ Biker Scout 65 back-A AFA Y-85 (2x 90 subs)
&
ESB misb Yoda Hand Puppet!!

Received today my 20-back Greedo but unfortunately during transit his little pointy things on his head burst through the top of the bubble :cry: im not having much luck lately, what do you think i would get for him please?
Thanks
Kris

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
wlecome to madhouse
stay away sundays if your easyly offended and dont mention kelly osborn on any of craigs posts or he goes all lovey dovey

Bollux

Grand Master
oh and dont forget Jabba that you must also be willing to divulge particularly personal and hopefully disgusting tales about your past!

All things covered?

:lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom