Sith Lord
http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/11/06/star-wars-episode-vii-breaking/

star-wars-force-awakens_612x380.jpg

:)

Jason

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Funny I was discussing this with the wife today, neither of us guessed it. I like it. :p

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
:shock: .................................... :|

I'm sure it will make sense when watching the film.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Is it just me, but the fore awakens seems like an odd way to go, as if they are planning on lots of films (Disney so bound to be) would it not be wiser to have saved this logo for a much earlier time period some way down the line, as the force awakens would seem to imply the birth of its existence - a long long long time ago in a galaxy even farther away :?

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
Frunkstar said:
Is it just me, but the fore awakens seems like an odd way to go, as if they are planning on lots of films (Disney so bound to be) would it not be wiser to have saved this logo for a much earlier time period some way down the line, as the force awakens would seem to imply the birth of its existence - a long long long time ago in a galaxy even farther away :?

I thought the title a little odd too.

What is important is the film itself, a title is that merely a title but I'm glad it sounds exciting...............but so did the Phantom Menace :|

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Thinking on it a little further, it could well make sense if they are going for the new jedi order thing?, new younglings in training for a new generation of jedi, otherwise I refer back to my first post - stupid title, but as said, we will have to wait & see if the film knocks our socks off or just makes them turn to Nora Batty tights.

I like the idea of a new jedi order as it really would open things up for future filming & a host of story lines.

**** who knows if Disney get it together we may all soon be collecting new toys :eek:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom