12" leia doll

han duo

Sith Lord
ive just got a leia doll in with a few items i bought as a batch, its got boots stockings dress and belt ...as well as the buns style hair ... did it come with anything else ?? gun ?? :?

bluesnagman

Padawan
Did it come with boots or little white shoes? It should have shoes. All you need then is the brush, mirror, and hairstyle catalog.
Todd

han duo

Sith Lord
bluesnagman said:
Did it come with boots or little white shoes? It should have shoes. All you need then is the brush, mirror, and hairstyle catalog.
Todd

ive got the hair style catalog but iam missing the brush and mirror, if i come acros the mirror or brush i would buy them but iam not going out of my way to hunt for them :D

han duo

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
han duo said:
jabbawokkie said:
i thought they were taking piss about the brush and mirror

are you gonna hunt the dildo down then

i was going to ask if you had a spare ! :lol:

dont need one it would be like taking a porshe of our lass and giving her a fiesta

just tell her , at the end of the day it not about the style and engine size as long it take her were she wants to go then thats the main thing.. :lol: :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
i,m banned from shagging at moment as she is trying to get me to have snip.i,m all for it just haven,t the balls :roll: to let someone stick ****ing needles in my knackers :evil: :evil:

han duo

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
i,m banned from shagging at moment as she is trying to get me to have snip.i,m all for it just haven,t the balls :roll: to let someone stick ****ing needles in my knackers :evil: :evil:

****in ouch !!! just have a wank before you shag its less painfull !! :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
i,m all for having it done and all mates who have had it say its **** all but i just cant bring myself to let some one stick a needle there....twice.
may just let them knock me out and wake up with sore knackers

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I remember seeing something in the papers about some couple were the bloke had had the snip and yet she still got preggers. The media were bumming it up saying it was a 1 in however many billion chance.

Sure enough 9 months later out pops a sprog............that wasn't his!
Think he was a wee tad pissed off! :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom