Public apology to Snake_eyes_82

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Mr Snake_eyes_82 sorry mate.

I just got a message from Snake_eyes_82 asking for some pricing help as he is selling some bits etc etc...

Unfortunately I mistook his username for the now infamous snakeeyes (Andy) and sent him back a narky message, followed by another one, citing the 'Going to Jail' thread, not being able to take good advice and the German Fett story. His last response was 'do not message me back you nutter'.

Looks like I have done a Mumbo :oops:

Snake_eyes_82 please forgive my rudeness, I really did mistake you for another user otherwise I would not have responded how I did. It was just a simple slip up on you having a similar username to Andy (snakeeyes). In reality I am not a nutter and would be more than willing to help you out, even though its a bit late now. Hopefully this public shaming will make it up for you a bit.

Regards and all the best...

JC

mumbo

Sith Lord
JuniorChubb said:
Mr Snake_eyes_82 sorry mate.

I just got a message from Snake_eyes_82 asking for some pricing help as he is selling some bits etc etc...

Unfortunately I mistook his username for the now infamous snakeeyes (Andy) and sent him back a narky message, followed by another one, citing the 'Going to Jail' thread, not being able to take good advice and the German Fett story. His last response was 'do not message me back you nutter'.

Looks like I have done a Mumbo :oops:

Snake_eyes_82 please forgive my rudeness, I really did mistake you for another user otherwise I would not have responded how I did. It was just a simple slip up on you having a similar username to Andy (snakeeyes). In reality I am not a nutter and would be more than willing to help you out, even though its a bit late now. Hopefully this public shaming will make it up for you a bit.

Regards and all the best...

JC

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
A digital whizz our own JC,
Whip up a fett pic for all to see,
Although When it comes to diplomacy and tact,
When the red mist takes over without thinking hell act,
But in all fairness as quick to atonement he will be :D

mumbo

Sith Lord
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In fairness I have never verbally assaulted anyone on this forum :D

PGowdy

Grand Master
:lol: :lol: :lol: Chubb's such an arsehole.

Altho, this did lead to me purchasing Ed's lot he was selling as i was the next person he contacted. I was way less rude. :lol: :lol:

SOJ

Sith Lord
Chubb, i just went into the sales thread and wondered if Andy was back selling his loose collection. Had to check the "Jail" thread to make sure it wasnt him.

Guess I'm an arsehole too, but you just took it to a new level. :lol:

Joe

Grand Master
This is so funny I've moved it up so everyone can have a read :lol: :lol:

stratpack

Jedi Knight
Supporter
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
My initial thought was the same when I saw the for sale listing. I thought, has this guy got a brass neck or what!? :eek: :lol:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
'do not message me back you nutter'.

Juniorchubb your a legend.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom