Leia hair stylist?

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
I know theres a guy in the States but is there anyone in the UK that can style a vintage 12" Princess Leia's hair? Mine has an issue with one of her 'star puffs' :)

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
Lol, this is going to be your 'vintage Star Wars thing I learned today'

Star Puffs..its the official name of her ANH hairstyle as named on the vintage 12" box

puff_zps453bcd61.jpg

BadMotivator

Jedi Knight
fuzzybuzzytoys said:
Star Puffs..its the official name of her ANH hairstyle as named on the vintage 12" box

Its also the name for a bloke who collects dolls :lol:

Joke. I'm all for gender equality. Carry on!

itfciain

Grand Master
BadMotivator said:
fuzzybuzzytoys said:

Have you met Lee Bullock :lol:

I can't imagine too many people have called him a Star Puff

BadMotivator

Jedi Knight
itfciain said:
BadMotivator said:
fuzzybuzzytoys said:

Have you met Lee Bullock :lol:

I can't imagine too many people have called him a Star Puff

****, am I going to get my head kicked in at the next Farthest From?? It was a joke! It was a joke!
Although I just did a quick domain check and starpuffs.co.uk is available if anyone wants to set up a dedicated 12 inch website

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
theforceuk said:
Just take her down the local barbers. :?

Not a bad idea. 8)

Not the barbers though. If you can handle the embarrassment your local salon should be able to take care of this for you. I work in a salon and the girls there could probably take care of this. Just walk in and ask...

or get a girl to ask for you if you are scared :lol:

I am not at work until Friday, I can ask for you then if you like. I might be able to do it myself but I am not great at that kind of thing, to fiddly for my liking. I am sure they can combine their hairdressing NVQ's with all that Barbie and My little Pony playtime to get the job done.

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
JuniorChubb said:
theforceuk said:
Just take her down the local barbers. :?

Not a bad idea. 8)

Not the barbers though. If you can handle the embarrassment your local salon should be able to take care of this for you. I work in a salon and the girls there could probably take care of this. Just walk in and ask...

or get a girl to ask for you if you are scared :lol:

I am not at work until Friday, I can ask for you then if you like. I might be able to do it myself but I am not great at that kind of thing, to fiddly for my liking. I am sure they can combine their hairdressing NVQ's with all that Barbie and My little Pony playtime to get the job done.

I am DEFINATELY doing this!

And I wont be embarressed in the slightest! (Im going to lie and tell them it's my daughters naturally) :)

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Tell them you want to cut the hair of Leia and stick it onto your own head first :lol: :lol:

Seriously though Fuzzy, let them know the value of the doll before you hand it over to them. Good luck.

x-pack

Grand Master
A man goes into a hairdressers with a princess leia doll and says 'is there anything you can do with her hair ...I just can't do a thing with it...'

Firstly,there has to be a joke in there somewhere.

Secondly, take some photos

Thirdly, the ladies in the salon will be telling that tale for years afterwards

You couldn't write it :lol:

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
Stand tall fuzzy, us Princess Leia collectors should be proud. Maybe my mother can help, for she is a hairdresser...

Pantzman

Padawan
Did you get this done? I made some 'bun rings' out of a camera film container and my wife did mine. 6 small elastic bands are needed. There is a video on You tube. If you get stuck I'm sure she would do yours for postage.

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
It was'nt quite as bad as I thought. On inspection, only the brown elastic band had perished. Finally found some use for one of my daughters brown loom bands and with some love and care, hey presto, she ready to take on the Empire again with the confidence that her hair will look perfect afterwards :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom