this guy needs help

jayjedi

Sith Lord
this guy needs help, or must be stopped,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STAR-WARS-PARTS-OF-FIGURES-WEAPONS-VIHICLES_W0QQitemZ170047456316QQihZ007QQcategoryZ49008QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item170047456316

i nearly threw up :D

Bollux

Grand Master
When i saw the title I thought it was either about Craig or some unlucky fella that was sleeping with the Osbourne girl!

But seriously thats horrible!

Utter rubbish, please just throw it away! It looks like they have been used for customising

jayjedi

Sith Lord
Bollux said:
When i saw the title I thought it was either about Craig or some unlucky fella that was sleeping with the Osbourne girl!

if that were the case i would have said this guy needs shooting :)

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Bollux said:
If you guys keep calling poor Kelly I might change my avatar to a picture of her so every time I post you will see her cute face - so beware !! :lol: :wink:

jayjedi

Sith Lord
craignwo4life said:
Bollux said:
If you guys keep calling poor Kelly I might change my avatar to a picture of her so every time I post you will see her cute face - so beware !! :lol: :wink:

dare you craig

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom