What would be your dream Vintage Star Wars gift..

Joe

Grand Master
..this Christmas?

Seeing as though it's December and Christmas is just around the corner, I thought we could all have a think about which Vintage Star Wars item would bring the most joy on the 25th.

Just for fun obviously!

The only rule is that you can only choose one toy/item, value doesn't matter (it can be worth £1 or £10K) but don't forget to explain exactly why it would be the best Vintage Christmas present ever for you :)

tumblr_meyy2lVGnC1qbwnuho1_500.png

tundra9

Sith Lord
Mine would be my childhood stormie, sadly he is buried in a sandbox or got thrown out with some other trashed toys when my parents split up.
Oh, and the fact that we in Norway open our gifts on the 24th after dinner, and be able to post up the stormie here before you lot would be awesome! :p

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
my parents gave my cousin a bin bag full of my old toys, bravestarr, about 15 he-man figures, transformers including scorponok :( karate kid figures, ghostbusters, wwf wrestlers, visionaries, centurions, mask, go bots, muscle men, a team figures.

and i know they were'nt appreciated because well...lets just say this cousin he preferred to play with barbie dolls :cry:

jambobbyb

Jedi Master
i am going to be greedy on this one, i would like a 12 back DT Vader! Because its the ultimate for a Vader collection....

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Unfortunately I don't get vintage for Chrimbo because it's too specialized and personal and nobody would have a clue what to get :cry: However the best thing someone could get me wouldn't be a pricey MOC or anything like that, it would be a large boxed vehicle like a Falcon or AT-AT, unused but not sealed, that I could actually open and take out the box and put it together and act like a kid for half an hour :D

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
For me would have to be a 21 back Fett. Simply because that's the only way I will ever get one. :roll:

bobskins

Padawan
I'm dreaming of a white fur Chief Chirpa. Just like the one I had when I was a kid (but mint).

That, and Episode VII to be a cracker.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
This is could be an important thread - if one of us wins huge in the Euro millions we can always refer to this as a guide for buying surprise gifts for the forum members :D

For me it would be a Tri Logo B Wing pilot MOC - my last ever SW figure back in the day (xmas '84)
I have such happy memories of finding my B Wing and pilot in my folks wardrobe - spent the next two weeks sneaking it up to my bedroom, very carefully unwrapping it, playing with it then putting it back in the box and re-wrapping it. This went on for two weeks but in the end I was getting lazy and sticking the paper back down with UHU glue so was caught out and told off :oops:

I love that I am back collecting SW again, especially at Christmas - I kid you not as I am typing this my darling is in the living room wrapping a vintage B Wing for me to open on the 25th.

Obviously I have a tradition to keep up and can't think of a better way of re-living my childhood xmas memories than sneaking a quick look next time i'm in the house myself - anyone got some spare UHU glue :lol:

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
i would love a bunch of figures, in that cheapo wrapping paper my mum would buy, that I could open then rip them off their cards like a kid again. that smell of the freshly opened figure, brand spanking new, putting the weapon in the figure's hand and planning the storylines I was going to enact. Which would then spend most of the day with me at the dinner table, in my pocket or atop the crazy papier mache sets I would construct (poorly) For some insane reason the only figures I can remember opening are Darth Vader and Hoth Rebel Soldier/trooper. How random.

Sure that would be a taboo now to open those figures, but would be sheer joy to relive it a second time.

Joe

Grand Master
db94 said:
If one of us wins huge in the Euro millions we can always refer to this as a guide for buying surprise gifts for the forum members :D

FWIW - I haven't won the lottery :lol: :lol:

Hooch

Jedi Knight
Dream vintage Star Wars gift?
Since the gift of giving is the best gift I recently purchased for a very good mate of mine his last Rotj moc. Big thanks to Frunkstar for posting it to him

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom