New Padawan from USA

morphosis

Hi Everyone, I am Brian from the USA. Just joined here after finding the site through RebelScum which I've been a member for a few years . I love collecting and learning about Vintage Star Wars figures!! I have been collecting them since I was a kid, but got really into the serious collecting the mid-90s finding them at comic book conventions. I still have my originals when i had as a little kid, but they are all well played with. Since the 90s I've accumulated a few hundred loose figures and dozens of Vehicles as well. I love building armies with them. I only go for Originals that are complete and close to mint as i can find. I haven't got into MOC or Variants, but i do love seeing them and learning about them. At some point ill probably get some MOC in my collection. Recently I try to get Vehicles and PlaySet that have the original boxes that are in decent shape.

I also really like some of the modern releases. So i am also collecting the Vintage Collection series and The Black 6" Series.

I also collect 1/6 figures and I can't wait for all the Hot Toys OT figures to come out. I will be getting every release they do as I am a big fan of Hot Toys.

My main goal has always been to get the complete set of 77-85. I am not too far off, i think I need about 10-15 figures. And then would love to get all the vehicles as well. So thats what I mostly look for.

Well, just wanted to say hi and may the force be with all of you :)

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Welcome Brian :D

Please forgive me if I call you Morphosis from here on in though, its easier for a man of my degraded memory. :lol:

HothJim

Padawan
Welcome buddy not been a member that long myself but foll are decent on here, get stuck in.

Jez

Sith Lord
Nice post.
Welcome, I'm sure it won't be long before your feet are well and truly under the table and this will be one of your "Go to" sites!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom