Vintage Goodness RAFFLE time - oh yeah! LAST DAY TODAY

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Hi guys

Well all donations are in & what a great effort on everyone's part :) I want to say a huge thanks to all those that have donated either cash or vintage goodies to the cause, it really shows what a great bunch we have on here, all cash that comes in for the raffle will go directly towards buying some cool vintage items for Richard, who I think is a super deserving member who is always willing to go beyond the call of duty for the forum & its members.

RULES as follows (not many)

1. A ticket for the raffle will cost you 5 pounds - you can buy as many as you like - a number will be allocated for each ticket & the raffle will be drawn via random number generating software.
2. No members with less than 2 weeks on the forum or less than 20 (useful posts)
3. donations to be sent either paypal gift or postal order please
4. no mention of raffle/lottery etc to be put on the paypal payment please - just add a note to the payment with your USERNAME ONLY thank you.
5. closing date is 31/1/15 & the draw will be taken the following day & results posted here
6. its all or nothing, no first/2nd/3rd etc, winner takes all
7. I will cover onward postage FOC via signed for service worldwide.
8. post your interest here & then PM me for my paypal or address details for payment.
9. usernames will be posted here on this post for clarity
10. a minimum of 100 pounds needs to be in for the raffle to take place - minimum target reached :D please keep it coming guys!!

I think there is a great selection of items here & well worth a 5 pound punt from anyone & its all going to a good cause, so even if there is nothing you like or want - its always nice to give folks!!

So enough waffle, here's the goodies 8) -

List of entrants -

1. SAVORY100
2. JuniorChubb
3. Jediknight3263827
4. Tiefighterboy
5. tundra9
6. Cazza
7. aussiejames
8. Paul Armory
9. kingshearer
10. brownbear29
11. Section 8
12. mumbo
13. Boba Skinner
14. naughtyjedi
15. spoons
16. Bok
17. itfciain
18. Dark Sith Lord
19. robpmarsh
20. Alas-1
21. db94
22. SOJ
23. grinchy
24. Hooch
25. Jimi Woolley
26. Grant_C
27. Jez

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
In recognition of all the help I've had from the forum members, I'm in... please PM your paypal adrress Frank
Thanks
Steve

Frunkstar

Grand Master
121 views & 3 members in, I am TBH rather disappointed & disheartened with the seeming lack of interest in wanting to help a fellow member & get involved, I figured everyone could spare a fiver & its not a bad haul for that if you won.

Am I missing something? as the way this seems to be going it looks like I may have to cancel the raffle which would be a huge shame guys.

Richard_H

Grand Master
I'm in! Just kidding although I rarely win in raffles.

Just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has donated prizes and cash already and especially to Frank for organising it. I'm really touched. Those prizes are awesome and someone is going to be a very lucky guy.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Not a problem Frank and hey...I pitched in and a fiver for me is actually a tenner my way. :wink: ...and I am a notorious cheap **** (Frank will back that up)......so everyone needs to get on board and show some forum love. :D

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Frunkstar said:
tiefighterboy said:
.and I am a notorious cheap **** (Frank will back that up)

Yeah I can, I'm as tight a arse cat's arse on a frosty morning myself, but Todd is like a cats arse in the arctic circle & never relaxes :lol:

All true...no lies there. :wink: Hell all the people that pitched in on the deber thing and He/she was a ****ing fake. This is a genuine guy here. Besides Richards tits are way bigger. :lol:

and on top of that I see artwork from Michael.........that instantly makes this a worthwhile raffle. 8)

Paul Armory

Padawan
I'd love to participate but after getting the bone and NOT getting squat (not even a piece of coal) by my Secret Santa, I'm not feeling the love being the lone Scrooged collector :(

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Sithlord2013 said:
I'd love to participate but after getting the bone and NOT getting squat (not even a piece of coal) by my Secret Santa, I'm not feeling the love being the lone Scrooged collector :(

This is a raffle.....and this is being ran by Frank. If you did win....rest assured you would receive the prizes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom