Vintage Goodness RAFFLE the winner announced =)

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Firstly I want to extend a huge SWFUK'er thanks to all of you who so kindly donated to the cause, big up yourselves!!

Secondly I am happy to announce I have just ran the number through the random number generator & the lucky number is 12 which coincidentally is also I believe the winning members age, or is that mental age :lol:

Huge congratulations to Mumbo!!

You got your transfer set back buddy :lol:

Thanks again to one & all for taking part, now the hard part - tracking down the goodies for Richard.

Mumbo - please drop me your address details & I'll get this packed up & off out to you buddy, though we expect pictures with a smile.

Well done for making this happen guys!!

True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 41
Result:
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
:D Congrats Mumbo :D

Well done mate, great result for a great guy :D

Massive thanks Frank for putting this together for a really deserved guy in Rich

SWFUKers are the business :D

kingshearer

Jedi Master
Well done No 12 and thanks for organising it.
Now I'll spend the rest of the day crying and wondering why I never win competitions.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
kingshearer said:
Well done No 12 and thanks for organising it.
Now I'll spend the rest of the day crying and wondering why I never win competitions.

I am pretty sure you may well still be in with a chance as we may have to run a second draw after Stephen dies of a heart attack with the shock of winning :lol: as if memory serves, he's another one that never wins anything, oh the tide is a changing, so you never know next one it may be YOU!!

kingshearer

Jedi Master
I think your right - there's no sign of him very worrying…..….give it till 5pm and a re-draw?
I'm sure all the other participants will concur.

mumbo

Sith Lord
Frunkstar said:
Secondly I am happy to announce I have just ran the number through the random number generator & the lucky number is 12 which coincidentally is also I believe the winning members age, or is that mental age :lol:

:lol: we are all kids and young at heart I believe :wink:

Seriously overjoyed with winning :eek: :D

I'd like to thank god for............................ :?

Thank you to the Frunkstar for organising the event and to all who have contributed to make this a fantastic competition, it really was a great effort and a true testament of the generosity from the good people of this forum 8) and to Rich for whom this is all in aid of a deserving fellow for all the effort he puts into this forum with the Detention Centre interviews (mine's coming soon, promise :wink: ) and Podcast (kudos to the whole team too) and of course for his dire sense of humour that he dribbles into the threads :)

Cheers :)

PM coming Frank.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Congratulations Mumbo great comp

Huge thank you to Frank for running this comp, totally worked well and for a deserved forum member like rich.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom