Upcoming Vectis auction/toy shop find

Heith

Padawan
Apologies if this has been posted before but there's been a large toyshop find including a large amount of vintage Star Wars that vectis will be auctioning off in the coming months, not seen any pics yet apart from boxes of unopened vintage action man trade packs, should be some nice bits though

momike

Jedi Master
They have cleared out some old shop in Wales, suppose to be boxes and boxes of palitoy 12 backs from what i have been told :eek:

Palifan

Sith Lord
Maybe this will bring the price down although I wouldn't be surprised if some high roller tries to sweep in and buy the lot and then start drip feeding the collectors. Really hope this doesn't happen but it's hard to imagine these getting into the right hands the first time they're up for grabs.

That said though can't wait to see what comes up. :D

Ian

theguiltyone

Sith Lord
Oh I assumed this was a joke!
Looking forward to buying 2 Tri Logo X Wings, one to keep MISB and the other to play with in the bath.

Marc

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
This is the stuff dreams are made of :shock: 8) ... if true ;) Looking forward to seeing what happens with this!

Joe

Grand Master
Palitoy 12 backs? YAWN :lol:

I want a Trilogo X-Wing (and Y-Wing) like Marc :lol:

chazb73

Sith Lord
momike said:
They have cleared out some old shop in Wales, suppose to be boxes and boxes of palitoy 12 backs from what i have been told :eek:

I'm amazed that this still happens (hope it's true) amazing! :shock:

indianawars

Sith Lord
Just when I start to think to myself 'I should be able to save a little bit of money over the next coming months.' then something like this comes along. Oh well, I guess I better update my will because my wife's gonna kill me! :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom