Rogue 1

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
So, the first spinoff movie title has been officially announced! Felicity Jones also confirmed to star. Looks like we're getting a Rebel Pilot movie! Exciting times 8)

Also, Ep 8 is coming out 26th May 2017 instead of Christmas :)

SOJ

Sith Lord
Rian Johnson of last summers Godzilla......

Gotta be a May release for a Star Wars movie. My birthday is 25th May so I know how I'll be celebrating that weekend.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Great info, thanks.

Also 16 December 2017 release for Rogue 1, Disney own the next two Christmases. :lol:

Dfran8

Padawan
SOJ said:
Rian Johnson of last summers Godzilla...

Rian Johnson is the guy from "Brick" and "Looper". He´ll write and direct Ep VIII, and write Ep IX so far.

Gareth Edwards is the guy behind "Godzilla" and "Monsters", and the director of the next year´s "Rogue One".

Also, already confirmed Josh Trank ("Chronicles" and the upcoming "Fantastic Four") for the second standalone.

No news yet of the director for the third one... please let it be Edgard Wright, please let it be Edgard Wright, please let it be Edgard Wright...

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Take my money, take it all.

Its gonna be better than Empire Strikes Back.

This is beyond my wildest childhood dreams.

Won't becoming an adult for at least another 10 years.

Jez

Sith Lord
Awesome, its all awesome. Except me choosing a LXW focus, the prices will go even more apeshit now, #balls.

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
Agree with the happy thoughts on here :p

I'm also thinking that even if a couple of the films aren't that great, then others won't be far behind and they can't all be crap :lol:

sith-smith

Grand Master
jedisearcher said:
Agree with the happy thoughts on here :p

I'm also thinking that even if a couple of the films aren't that great, then others won't be far behind and they can't all be crap :lol:

Positive thinking. I like it.

They may even get better as they go.

Though I think AOTC was possibly worse than TPM. In places at least.

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
sith-smith said:
Positive thinking. I like it.

They may even get better as they go.

Though I think AOTC was possibly worse than TPM. In places at least.

Definitely agree there, they killed off the two best character of the PT in the first movie and with Qui Gonn and Darth Maul gone, all we were left with were a couple of charisma-free planks in Hayden and Portman to fill the void. Plus the move to digital and greenscreen sets made AOTC look horribly artificial and photoshoppy so couldn't even enjoy it much from a visual perspective.

Argh - damn it, you've made me think of the prequels again! Better go and have a shower to cool off... :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom