A Technophobe's Guide to Podcasts; What, How, Where

Jez

Sith Lord
I am a technophobe, fact.

When the boys created the first Podcast I had no idea how to listen to it because I had never listened to a podcast before. I wanted to, I just didn't know how to.
It actually turned out to be really simple.
First of all I went to the App Store on my phone and searched for "Podcast". I then proceeded to download the first free Podcast App that was shown, it as aptly titled "Podcasts".
This is how it looks on my phone, yes i know i need to charge my phone!

Through that App you can search for podcasts and set up automatic podcast downloads, be it with cellular data or just Wi-Fi downloads.
You simply type in Star Wars The Vintage Rebellion in the search function and you will find your new favorite podcast, it's that simple!

You can download them all or just start with the latest one, currently Episode 17.
I have now subscribed to a plethora of different podcasts all controlled and downloaded via the app.
For those of you who would prefer, you can also download them through iTunes, once again simply search for Star Wars The Vintage Rebellion.

Please don't be put off by the length of the shows. They aren't designed to be listened to in one sitting, even though lots of people do.
I listened to the first one in installments; whilst doing the gardening, walking the dog, driving to work etc. The SWTVR podcast is a monthly broadcast, therefore even though they are typically around 3-4 hours in length it's only one hour a week.

Check us out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vintage-Rebellion/497429320411772

Give it a go, you won't know what your missing unless you do!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom