Vintage Reference Guide Index Competition..WINNER ANNOUNCED

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Hey Guys....

As I'm sure some of you are aware, over the last while I've been compiling various reference guides for loose figure COO variants.

This all started after I documented my Luke Farmboy Focus into a small guide which has proven quite popular with over 4,000 views, Edit: 4,500 now :D

Having put together the rest of the guides, including the Imperial Commander, Leia Hoth, Gamorrean Guard, Han Hoth and Chewbacca COO guides.....I'm chuffed to announce that the guides are approaching 7,500 views in total! Big thanks to Jez for his recent mention in the SWFUK podcast :wink:

With that in mind I have decided to hold a competition which will include a really nice prize for the person, who will be selected by draw, once the guides hit 7,500 views total :D

All that is required to enter is to post a comment on here stating that you have viewed one of the guides (at least :lol: ) or checked out the reference guide index... :wink: Minimum 50 previous SWFUK posts, Thanks!

I will post the prize, UK, Europe, US at my own cost....it will be a nice piece of vintage, I promise. I will keep a log of views over the next while.

To give you an idea of time frame, we're at 7076 views and counting.

Prize:
Ok Boys and Girls....Here's the prize.

Kenner ROTJ Speeder bike
. Comes boxed with instructions. Unfortunately, missing the rear flaps :( ...still a nice little Vintage prize!
IMG_20150327_110529.jpg

IMG_20150327_110542.jpg

IMG_20150327_110556.jpg

So, get viewing and posting!

Good luck
Jeff

Entries:

To start the ball rolling, I have three people that get an immediate entry into the comp...

1. Edd....For very kindly 'Stickying' my very first LFB reference guide
2. Lars aka ' Pomse2001'....For all his great work and help with the reference guides
3. Jez....For his highlighting on the recent SWFUK podcast all the work over the last few months
4. Dark Sith Lord
5. Aussiejames
6. SAVORY100
7. X Wing mark
8. Boba Skinner
9. Richard_H
10. Michael Sith
11. Theforceuk
12. Benny100
13. Spoons
14. Walkie
15. Ponchobelt
16. Peekaygee73
17. Moosinthehoos
18. Flycasual
19. Jediknight3263827....I think thats it :lol:
20. Wolff....

That's it folks, 20 entries.

Winner announced!
#10 Michael Sith

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Hey Jeff.

Fantastic idea for a comp ,mate. Im in I have looked at all your guides. Their a really informative resource. Keep up the good work. The Chewbacca is ace! :D

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Thanks lads for the kind words. I just reckoned it was a good way of highlighting all the work that people on here like Frank, Lars, Plantainman aka Neil, Wolff, and others put into the Reference thread on an ongoing basis.....

It just occurred to me after Jez mentioned in the SWFUK podcast that maybe members don't really check out the thread as much.

x-wingMark

Jedi Master
The guides have been very useful Jeff.

Thanks again to you and Lars for all the work done so far.

Mark

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Been Checking and will continue to, very helpful resource to have on our forum.

Hope you do the whole run. Have fun when you need to get a few variants of the expensive figures :)

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Boba Skinner said:
....Have fun when you need to get a few variants of the expensive figures :)

Yeah mate, I know. That's why I am limiting myself to the most common coo variants of each figure....and I really only want to document the COO markings so overall figure conditions don't matter too much.... :D

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
LFB guide is great.

Looked at these guides, and do reference from them.

Have been a fan of Wolff s guides since joining the forum, and it's superb that your putting so much work and research in Jeff for all of us, love the fact that's people are chipping in and your working with the guys.

Chewie guide is great as well.

Stellar work Jeff, great for numpties like me to have a visual guide

Brilliant stuff mate :D

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
I've checked out the index and the LFB, EV-9D9 and Luke Poncho guides. There's some amazing work going on with these guys - I love stuff like this!

Jez

Sith Lord
Wow Jeff, that's very generous of you.
I'm delighted that the Podcast may have directed a few more folk to your's (and the others) wonderful guides. Keep up the good work buddy. And thanks once again for providing the Han & Chewie for my comp, top man.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom