Mr. Orme is at it again

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
He is expanding even more. He now has listed the repro BASA boxes for large size Vader and Chewy. I could not find image s of those...but here is what the Asshat has been working on........

More of an watchout..as Ebay will do nothing and he has his lovers out there. He is also doing many of the Palitoy line boxes as well. The most disturbing one below is the poster that is a copy of a Jedi store display.

17045829982_e6b02360a4_z.jpg
11061763_796587270416697_7014104265437873836_n by kenner1977, on Flickr

16859503988_f07afb9083_z.jpg
10993482_778820452193379_8682328633959612708_n by kenner1977, on Flickr

16427138323_8227a7e7cd_z.jpg
603847_790192964389461_2114580089549450722_n (1) by kenner1977, on Flickr

16859750240_6ae8613068_z.jpg
559627_793270874081670_7964299382815409839_n by kenner1977, on Flickr

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
and If you are wanting to steer clear of repros..here is his complete list of his garbage. It is true in hand these are easily sorted from the real thing. Gloss wise, Print wise and the cardboard is all wrong...but in a picture..good luck.

From dipshits list:

esb 6-pack yellow
esb 6-pack red
esb hoth wampa
esb wampa
esb taun taun open belly
esb taun taun solid belly
esb dewback canada
esb yoda puppet
esb sandcrawler
esb cloud city
esb display stand
star wars cantina adventure
star wars sonic controlled land speeder
star wars jawa sand crawler
star wars palitoy death star
star wars display stand
star wars palitoy x-wing
star wars palitoy landspeeder
star wars dewback
star wars dewback collector series
star wars palitoy talking r2-d2
potf ewok combat
potf hoth rescue
potf endor chase
potf tatooine skiff
original 12" boxes
luke sywalker
princess leia
han solo
obi-wan-kenobi
r2-d2
c-3po
jawa
stormtrooper
chewbacca
darth vader
ig-88
boba fett
esb boba fett
custom esb prototypes
luke sywalker bespin
princess leia bespin
han solo hoth
lando calrissian
obi-wan-kenobi
r2-d2
c-3po
jawa
stormtrooper
chewbacca
darth vader
custom 12" boxes
basa chewbacca
basa darth vader
hammer head sideshow
Atat driver
han solo trench coat
han solo bespin
Grand moff tarkin
Lando skiff guard
luke Skywalker x-wing pilot
luke skywalker bespin
luke skywalker hoth
luke skywalker jedi knight
luke skywalker ceremonial
princess leia slave
princess leia boushh
princess leia hoth
princess leia bespin escape
princess leia combat poncho
princess leia ewok celebration
princess leia ceremonial
tusken raider
yoda
wicket
backdrops
cantina
palitoy cantina and bar
rebel command center
star wars display stand backdrop
esb prototype display stand backdrop
store / shop displays
star wars bin
12-back header
12-back header and bin
boba fett offer header and bin
boba fett offer header
collect all 21 header and bin
collect all 21 header
esb prototype bin
esb prototype free action figure header
esb prototype free action figure header and bin

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
People still seem to turn a blind eye to this guy. What he is doing is disturbing and He is beginning to expand to a different level...so much to the point I am amazed Disney would not be interested.

cantinos

Padawan
Fake's not "reproduction".
The Market for these are probably general sci-fi fans who are used to new products and hustlers who are going to try and pass them off as vintage.

Jediknight3263827

Jedi Master
:( his **** isnt cheap either, some of it you could probably pick up the real deal cheaper.
but while hes got his idiot followers hes just gonna keep doing it :evil:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
The majority of the market for him, surely are people getting involved in the hype leading to the new films, people who think SW is an ivestment, mainly people not taking the time out to study the hobby and be in the hobby for long term.

The worry, is that this gear will be integrated within the "collections" of these buyers, then when they are fed up will move on or crop up in loft finds in 10 years time, how confusing will that be!!

It's at this point where repro gets into the mainstream, so as Todd says, really strange that the big players and Disney etc are turning a blind eye.

It's the integrity of the community that will always act as the sentinel of the hobby and these things need to be raised and addressed, not because a few "Geeks" are being picky.... It's because in general, genuine collectors wish to keep the hobby as "clean" as is possible.

It's a worrying time

cantinos

Padawan
tiefighterboy said:
Fakes and Reproduction are pretty much the same thing.

True TieFighterBoy. but reproduction makes them sound legitimate in some way. Fake or modern copy describes as they are.

Just as u grade is basically r.f.p. removed from packaging. uncirculated make them sound as a factory sourced item. terminology!

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
More crap from the biggest wanker around

I knew he had made a fair few items, but Todd's list has just made my jaw hit the floor, didn't realise it was so many so soon.

snaggletooth

Jedi Master
It's rediculous now the amount of repos in this hobby and these repo makers are still trying to perfect the molds on a lot of items, I just don't understand why they have to make them so original looking.

itfciain

Grand Master
snaggletooth said:
I just don't understand why they have to make them so original looking.

They don't have to, but they choose to because they are scum that don't give a toss about the long term effect their products have on the hobby

Orme and Poon are parasites

snaggletooth

Jedi Master
No argument there, the scammers making the the repo weapons are just the same and it's like its a challange to them, as soon as the gunnery gets them up on there the repo makers get new ones on the market. Won't be long before you can't even tell by sight :evil:

Doomseeker

Jedi Master
I've suggested it before but can we not use celebration as an opportunity to bring this to prominence and the attention of lucasfilm. Our guys have been invited to attend by lucasfilm to discuss collecting.....make this the number 1 issue and highlight the damage its doing to our hobby......more importantly highlight how much disney/lucasfilm are missing out on in royalties. Is there any way of tracking how much this guy has sold since he started with the repro boxes, come up with that total and work out 15% of it, that will give you the total amount disney have missed out on to date, and a number that is only likely to grow. Do a 2 year forecast on projected sales and highlight that number.
Happy to help and work it out if someone could let me know how much he's sold in thd last 52 weeks.

disney and lucasfilm are really only going to start paying attention once they understand how much $$££ they are missing out on.

still think the podcast stage at anaheim is the best option at this time

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
The very fact he's using licensed artwork and logos should be reason enough to close this venture down. I have every faith the suits at Disney will eventually take note...

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
He indeed is growing his business. He now has his wife included in the production of these things and continues
to expand his line. Some of the images have obviously been given to him by other collectors who own the things. these guys need to be strung up by their balls. I think the rest has been clever photoshop work piecing together various photos and elements. At this point he has stolen images and copyrighted materials now owned by Disney and I am sure they would love to see how his little venture with Ebay is profiting not only him, but them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom