Have you ever seen a MASTER list of Vintage deviants?

Paul Armory

Padawan
1st let me clarify I am not asking about a "Watch Out" list or thread. This is an innocent question that I was thinking about and figured I'd throw it out here in the SWFUK realm.

As you wonder through the realms of the collector forums (for the sake of argument I'll even throw in the asshat gathering place of Facebook) and you see this and that about this scumbag or that dirtbag. There are some very very intense collectors out here and some of those collectors have time on their hands and sometimes a hell of allot of time I've seen to maybe consolidate an organized list?

Now I do understand that I maybe being a little dramatic with the thinking of and even the asking of the question but I am curious if someone has information I do not. I venture here and I venture there but I've never seen or heard of 1 ALL encompassing group.

Allow me to point out a few things to show I don't just post things without thoughts:
- I DO NOT have the time ( sure I have a moment to type this post but not to research and gather the type of list I'm writing about). :wink:
- Yes it should date back some years; at least 10 if possible.
- I do understand that some people could care less about such a thing but imagine the far reaches through time and across the globe that it's positive impact could have.
- I also understand that not many people like to call other's out for their misgiven's (the whole "hey they made a mistake crap".
- I've seen threads in the past about characters who have come and one and many of you know of them due to being Veteran members of SWFUK, RS and even TIG. Oh ya now let's not forget about Facebook these days right.
- I realize many of you don't use Facebook and if you do then just logging on is too much time spent there as is.

I'm not the best with writing down my thoughts, I suck most of the time but I hope you understand what I'm trying to express with this thread?

* I've been thinking about such a thing for the past couple of years but as I stated already I just do not have the time for such an endeavor. What has rehashed this old brewing thought of mine? WELL it
was stupid ass drama filled post in Facebook yesterday. Now keep in mind please that the post was well merited for sure! but drama filled none the less like most of the **** there.

So this guy, this BOX KING guy, apparently has a past of making some Reproduction MOC's and not only selling 1 at a time but this guy was selling SETS of repro shite! Well long story short he had a website and even an Ebay store, made Repro shite and scammed some people. This dates back to 2009 but he apparently scammed someone in the present day which caused the whole **** ball to start rolling. He claimed he wasn't the same guy as in 2009 blah blah blah ( I do not mean to seem insensitive by the blah blah comment). Simple. A lying bag and called out presently but NOT known.

My point is there is NO ALL encompassing list that he's on, a list he should have been on in 2009. Yes there was a RS thread I saw, I think, but not a list. Maybe I'm just rambling at this point or maybe I am planting a seed for someone who has time? Thanks for reading :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom