The results are in..... 1 out of 5 :(

ollie

Padawan
Got my eVilBay purchases through today, everyone was right :(

Only the Han Endor blaster seems genuine, bollocks. Let's see what the seller says.

palace%201_zpszzl5fcvs.jpg

palace%202_zpslnapn1zq.jpg

endor%201_zpswe2yye83.jpg

Couldn't find this Endor version on TIG so I'll send them some pics
bespin%201_zpsth37vuza.jpg

Scraped some paint off, black sabre underneath
sabre%201_zpsucxltgkv.jpg

snaggletooth

Jedi Master
These repos makers are really starting to get those black palace blasters looking original :evil:
Your Bespin blaster looks good I think but I'm not sure from that side 8)

ollie

Padawan
momike said:
The black palace blaster looks legit to me :wink:

No chance, it perfectly matches one on TIG, although it does float.....

I've spoken to the seller who's given me a 50% refund so £8 for some vintage figures and one (maybe 2) blasters is cool :)

walkie

Sith Lord
The palace blaster is a repro, I'm helping to write a report for TIG on these floating repros. In total there are 6 weapons!!

x-pack

Grand Master
Might have some other floating repros if they can be of any help - Stormie blasters and Imp Stormie rifles. They look right though :? This is the problem with these things

momike

Jedi Master
ollie said:
momike said:

I've spoken to the seller who's given me a 50% refund so £8 for some vintage figures and one (maybe 2) blasters is cool :)

Just had a look on TIG, I stand corrected, last I knew the fakes did not have a dot on the barrel, looks like the repro's are getting more convincing :|

Pomse2001

Grand Master
momike said:
ollie said:
momike said:

Just had a look on TIG, I stand corrected, last I knew the fakes did not have a dot on the barrel, looks like the repro's are getting more convincing :|

Yes it is sad that they make those repro better, as I see it today the new ones are only made to trick people :evil:

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
walkie said:
The palace blaster is a repro, I'm helping to write a report for TIG on these floating repros. In total there are 6 weapons!!

Does that include that black Leia blaster I sold you a couple of years back that I thought was legit because it floated?!

Jediknight3263827

Jedi Master
repro is getting more and more like the original :( if i see any really good looking new ones on ebay with full repro disclosure i always purchase one just for comparisons.
always handy to keep hold of these to compare when buying vintage as some sellers honestly dont know they are fake,then there are the ones that do know :evil:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom