Star Wars, And so it begins....

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Childminding duties today....had another look at the latest trailer earlier. The little one asked could she see. So after watching it about 5 times, with her shouting 'Chewbacca' at the end everytime, she asked, 'Can we watch your Star Wars movie?'

Cue Daddy and Daughter movie afternoon! She even insisted that Luke, Han Chewie and Leia got to watch the film.
2015-04-17_16.40.04.jpg

Absolutely chuffed :D

Roll on Christmas.....

ollie

Padawan
Pure gold mate, this has brought a massive smile to my face.

My daughter is 1 next week so still a while to go for me but this make me realise it'll be worth the wait :D

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Pure Gold is right.... :D

Little one is going on 3 1/2.....She watched it straight through! Loved it...kept asking where is Princess Leia's castle.? :lol:

Fantastic stuff, pure escapism for kids

Robstyley

Sith Lord
That's awesome Jeff.. Star Wars is magical for kids. I bet you were loving it as much as her! My daughter's 2 and she loves it, whenever she sees anything Star Wars she starts singing the themetune. I gave her a tub of beaters and they're all over house! :D

mumbo

Sith Lord
Great stuff Jeff :) those quality moments spent watching Star Wars OT with the kids 8)

You have fulfilled your destiny as a Star Wars parent :lol:

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Now whilst us mature people argue,bitch and fight about some things, this picture shows why these films and toys were made.

Nice one Jeff.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Quality stuff, my 5 year old daughter just said can we watch Cinderella again. :lol:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Great stuff Jeff

Nothing better than passing on the SW gene :D

I started my lad on VHS ROTJ at 4 or 5, that instilled the bug, he is 31 now and collects, and a massive SW fan.

.Q.

Jedi Master
Brilliant! Watched New Hope on Saturday morning with my 4 year old daughter (SW toys all over front room!), before lunch then the park for the afternoon... then Sundays choice was Frozen. Damn. :lol:

Awesome stuff mate, such a joy to share with our padawans. :D

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Pomse2001 said:
....Soon she will help you with your guides :wink:

Funny you should say that. I was just looking through a few pictures when I noticed this reflection captured on the R2 figure!

Daddy and Daughter at work, documenting the figure variants at the Kitchen table :D
IMG_20150421_113750.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom