This is Celebration! VIDEO

Jez

Sith Lord
For those who went, for those who didn't; the following video has been made by me detailing the fun times and the things to see at Celebration Anaheim.

Looking back, it was a bloody good laugh!

https://youtu.be/0odo61zNLzY
This is the first draft. Youtube have removed my longer version which i made after my wife told me the photos were too fast :lol:

EDit: Bugger, Youtube have deleted part of the soundtrack

Richard_H

Grand Master
A fantastic video Jez. Unfortunately youtube will remove the soundtrack they are **** hot on copyright music and they took it off all of mine. :(

Jez

Sith Lord
I'm working on it.
The Celebration Video i made for Essen is still live. The one you watched last night is still ok, but the edited version has been muted. I've identified the track and i'm working on it.
If they still won't play ball i'll put up the first draft/edit. Not my favorite though.

Jez

Sith Lord
I've now added the first edit to the OP.
It's not my favourite cut but it'll do.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Great video and thanks for shareing. Those vintage stalls look amazing. :shock:

mumbo

Sith Lord
Great video Jez loved it 8) that Battlefront video was superb, you certainly pulled it off as an X-Wing pilot :) would love to see Grant's too.

One vid down one to go :D

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Guys.

The next us celebration is likely two years time. You have approx 100 weeks to wait. Stick a tenner a week away and you will pretty much cover your room, flight and ticket. The experience was awesome. I can't recommend it highly enough. I am looking to attend the next one, and I think a few of the others are of a similar mindset.

I am looking forward to the next celebration Europe. It will be my third, but this experience was unlike anything else I have seen or had previously.

You wouldn't regret spending the money, if you can afford the tenner a week, I promise you.

Cheers for making this Jez. I will try and get my arse in gear and do a write up of my trip. I say that because the thing was so massive each of us experienced a unique celebration.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Ben is correct. There was so much to see and so many lines that each of us took on our own priorities and had to pick and choose what to do. It was fun as hell. I already miss the friends I made during that time (Actually many I spoke to for years, but here on a face to face level). The next one in the states may well be 2017, the only reason I think this is because it would be the 40th anniversary of the release of star wars.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom