Anovos Stormie armour

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Anyone else thinking of buying a set of this?

$350 for the kit sounds like an absolute bargain, even with postage and tax it's going to be a really cheap way of getting a decent set of Stormie armour.

The big discount finishes tonight so thinking of treating myself to a set as a May the 4th present

http://www.anovos.com/products/star-wars-classic-trilogy-imperial-stormtrooper-pre-order

MarkG

Jedi Master
That price is crazy cheap... even the accurate kits from other vendors are double / triple that price..

Was seriously tempted, but having owned 6+ various kits in my lifetime, I'm gonna hold out for the Ep7 stuff now.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Does look a cracking deal! A completed helmet can trade for a similar price. so getting the body suit and gloves finished too and kit for the remaining armour seems well worth the trial and no doubt errors of making the kit yourself. It says it may need trimming and finishing, but I'm sure with a bit of patience and practice on the less obvious parts of the kit its got to be worth a go... Shame it won't come for many months though...
Think I'll give it a shot! although Stormies aren't great at shooting are they...

Jez

Sith Lord
Stargeezer said:
Hmm, if i click On the link the armour costs 1200 dollars....

Yes, completed its that much. If you click the Kit option is drops to $350, really good deal.

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
Shipping to United Kingdom, starts at $131.92 USD : - Estimated time to order fulfillment: Winter 2015 ( that's a fair amount of waiting time)
Add in customs as well and it's not such a bargain, but still good money considering the extras as well, but for the same amount of money you could pick up one closer to home, to me it's just a gamble without seeing the suit in hand.

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Man I would love a full Stormy suit, more for show than to wear. This does seem a reasonable price but can't justify the funds right now. Would look so cool in the corner of a collection room. One day :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom