Who wants to help buy Jorn (Tundra) a Stormie?

Joe

Grand Master
http://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=26255

I don't know if there are any left in SAVORY's for sale thread but if there is and he's willing to hold one (or even the one Jorn is particularly interested in) then I propose we do a mini whip round for Jorn and get him a Palitoy Stormie reseal!

I'll PM SAVORY to check if he still has them and if he has then I'm in for £10 - who wants to join in?

Jorn's given back to the community in many ways over the years and he's a nice guy, sometimes it's nice to put a smile on someones face!

Couple of reminders of Jorn's generosity over the years on SWF:

http://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14248

http://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13582

itfciain

Grand Master
I'm in - I like Jorn (in a manly way)

PS - Savory is Steve :wink: and he is a very nice man too

Joe

Grand Master
Iain - Thank you!

Steve (sorry :D) - Thanks for holding a stormie for us!

Come on guys, even if you are in for a fiver it will help! Post here or email me and we can get this sorted out for Jorn!

.Q.

Jedi Master
Howdy chaps! Not been about much recently and this pops up... as winner and very proud owner of the ERG (tucked behind my childhood Vader's Tie right now 8) ), I'm surely in to thank Jorn for his generosity. Email on it's way Joe, splendid idea.

Joe

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
I do but can't seem to PM you! What have I said or done. :roll: :lol:

:lol: Don't ask!!!

Thanks mate, it's appreciated, drop me an email if you want: [email protected] or if you are good for a tenner then your name on here is good enough!

Q/Dave - Got your email, just replied mate THANK YOU!

Almost there chaps :D

Tenners donated so far:

Joe
Iain
Rich
Anonymous
Q
theforce

With Steve to cover the postage as his donation we only need £40! :D

tundra9

Sith Lord
Wow, are you guys for real??? :eek:
I don't know what to say, was just popping in now before bedtime and I see this, certainly has made this last two weeks end on a high note.
My cousin called me two weeks ago and told me she has sold my childhood home, and I have one week left to find a new place, so been stressing alot with that, mixed feelings about that, but won't get into that too much here..

I humbly thank you all! Speechless!
Will write a more decent thank you tomorrow, my mind does not know how to express it properly, but my heart has a warm fuzzy feeling right now. :D :D :mrgreen: 8)

Joe

Grand Master
Thanks Andy! I literally just had another PM from a familiar face from down under (who can reveal himself if he wishes to!) with another £10 so we only need £20 now!

Jorn..

6xv64i.jpg

Joe

Grand Master
Another generous Aussie has joined in so we only need a tenner now! Thanks so much everyone!

Joe

Grand Master
We hit the target with a £10 donation from cracatilla!! Thanks to everyone who emailed or posted in here to donate towards the Stormie for Jorn!

I'll send everyone a PM or an email with the paypal details once I've spoken to Steve :) Great work chaps!!

Joe

Grand Master
PM's all sent out with paypal address guys! If I missed you drop me an email!

Huge thanks to everyone involved, all the donations will be greatly appreciated and thanks to Steve for being a great guy to deal with!

Jorn, PM me or Steve an address asap mate! I'll PM you too!

tundra9

Sith Lord
Address sent to Steve, Joe!

Thank you all again, very well humbled and over the moon about this! This forums community spirit is out of this world! 8)

DarthStanley

Sith Lord
Supporter
Joe said:
PM's all sent out with paypal address guys! If I missed you drop me an email!

Huge thanks to everyone involved, all the donations will be greatly appreciated and thanks to Steve for being a great guy to deal with!

Jorn, PM me or Steve an address asap mate! I'll PM you too!

Been away for the weekend mate & just saw this now,if you need any more donations give me a shout ok! 8)

Joe

Grand Master
You are both very kind to offer guys, really appreciate it. Should anyone drop out or not be able to donate for any reason I'll be in contact I promise but for the moment it looks like we are good! I'm sure Jorn will be made up that you were prepared to chip in for him of course!

Thanks again all!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom