TFA Threads

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Guys please can you stop posting multiple TFA threads in this main forum. I have moved and merged about 10 so far. I don't mind one or two but please don't make any more, this forum is for the toys. if you want to discuss tickets etc there are already posts for that in the events section.

Thanks!

Palifan

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
Guys please can you stop posting multiple TFA threads in this main forum. I have moved and merged about 10 so far. I don't mind one or two but please don't make any more, this forum is for the toys. if you want to discuss tickets etc there are already posts for that in the events section.

Thanks!

I did say a while ago that a Force Awakens section might need to be added due to this very thing :lol:

Ian

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Palifan said:
edd_jedi said:

Thanks!

I did say a while ago that a Force Awakens section might need to be added due to this very thing :lol:

Ian

Good shout to be fair.

Edd isn't really helping matters by starting another thread now is he,lol

Palifan

Sith Lord

Ian[/quote]

Good shout to be fair.

Edd isn't really helping matters by starting another thread now is he,lol[/quote]

I hadn't even thought of that :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom