Vectis Dec 2015

Richard_H

Grand Master
Not sure where the other thread has gone but I'm at vectis now and I'm going to take photos/video. PM me your email address if you want what I get.

Cheers
Rich

Edit - brief summary

Palitoy MOCs

12bks - Leia, Tusken Raider, 24x DSC, Jawa, Vader, R2 + about another 5 or so in a box.
There were some common C3PO, Luke Bespin (poss TT) and a few other ESB, ROTJ
I looked at about 6 of the 24 DSC. Some are curved and do not lie flat. Others are flat. All are in vgc with clear bubbles, unpunched and no obvious issues.

Trilogo - Hybrid CCP, Greedom IG-88, ERG and loads others mostly graded.

POTF - Graded Yak Face
MOC Diecast Tie Bomber, MF, Slave I

Loose + Oddities

Graded RF Fett ( rocket only), Helix and Letraset items all vgc, loose vcj, lots and lots of loose ships, figures (some in very poor condition), playsets, minirigs etc
Many boxed vehicles inc. Palitoy XWing (normal and battled damaged), MF.
2 x boxed sandcrawlers, 1 x loose
2 x Three Packs (Greedo one and the TFP one)
Boxed 12" figures in rough condition
Some playsets boxed in vgc
Many minirigs (inc Palitoy) in good condition
ESB shelf talkers in average condition
and finally loads of Kenner Jedi MOCs

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Thanks Rich, I got rid of the old thread because people had mentioned bidding prices in it so thought it could do harm to the auctions. Feel free to continue the discussion about this upcoming lot in this thread, just no bidding amount discussion please :)

spoons

Grand Master
Hi Rich - appreciate pics of the boxed 12" and the bomber if possible

cheers

Richard_H

Grand Master
Ooops - photos are here.

http://s1284.photobucket.com/user/cc4rhu/library/Vectis%202015%20December?sort=3&page=1

https://www.sendspace.com/file/rkmkb7

spoons

Grand Master
Cheers Rich - the bomber looks pretty good. Loads of good stuff there but what is that yoda - a costume?

Palifan

Sith Lord
The Tie-Bomber does look nice but why has the VCJ got small eyes? I thought all of these should be large eyed?

Ian

theslider

Sith Lord
Those DSCs look lovely, are they going to be sold individually? I'm surprised they're selling them all at once though - although it's better for collectors if they do, the prices shouldn't be mental.

rhyfelyser

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Can anyone point me please to the link which lists the lots of the forthcoming auction. The link appeared on the original thread about the DSC lot. I've tried to find this list via the vectis website without success :? .

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
rhyfelyser said:
Can anyone point me please to the link which lists the lots of the forthcoming auction. The link appeared on the original thread about the DSC lot. I've tried to find this list via the vectis website without success :? .
Vectis read the thread and closed that backdoor - I'd imagine they'll be listed properly in a week or so...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom