Mystery Star Wars Parts???

nextgencollector

Hello

I have a bit of a mystery I wondered if someone might be able to assist me with. I've finally built a Star Wars display area to get my childhood collection out on display.

I've been cleaning up my toys to get them ready but come across the selection of parts shown below that I have no idea what they are, are for or whether they're even Star Wars. They were in with my boxes of Star Wars toys but I had all sorts when I was small MASK and Thudercats etc so they could be anything. Anyway just thought I'd see if anyone had any ideas?

Many thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_4648.jpg
    IMG_4648.jpg
    398.3 KB · Views: 905
  • IMG_4649.jpg
    IMG_4649.jpg
    396.1 KB · Views: 900
  • IMG_4650.jpg
    IMG_4650.jpg
    415.6 KB · Views: 1,407

ODB

Jedi Master
The mini radar dish is from the Micro Machines Travel city Army base I think

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
The smaller black gun (below the radar dish) looks like something from Star Com, though I could be wrong.

lejackal

Grand Master
Apologies for the quality of the photos but some of the parts belong to this vehicle although I cannot remember what it was called or what range it was from.

nextgencollector

Dear All

Amazing knowledge/memories! I reckon you're all probably spot on. I had toys from all of the ranges mentioned so they probably come from exactly where you say they do. I'm going to have some fun this afternoon looking them up for old time's sake.

I've been looking at some of the Star Wars collections pictured on this forum. Mindblowing and definitely something to aspire too.

Thanks again for all your help!

yoda

Sith Lord
I used to have Spiderman and Ironman with there shieds brings back memories when looking at that :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom