Your most rare figure

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I don't really have anything rare, but my Trilogo Death Star Droid is nice and 12 Back Takara Vader is very nice. :)

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Bloody hell StarWarsFan you are on a mission tonight - your post count will be at 1000 by Christmas no problem!

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
lol not intentional just having a good browse around the board as find it very interesting an like to be polite :)

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
I suppose the rarest figure I own would be my paint error Bossk, only because I've never seen another one for sale, other than that I don't really have any real rare figures.

sith-smith

Grand Master
DT Ben/Vader maybe?

Though I have some MOC that are rarer.

Palitoy 45b Luke and Leia Bespin

x-pack

Grand Master
Probably mis-bubble Meccano ROTJ Yoda. The bubble came off almost all the way round a long time ago, but all the components are original. In my naivety back in the day I did apply a bit of tape to secure the bubble :roll:

I bought this for peanuts in the early 90's from a dealer in Blackburn and it was sealed at the time.

IMG_9188.jpg

stormcab

Sith Lord
AFA population report says there are 3 graded 12 back Clipper Han Solos graded. 2x 80s, 1x 75. Mine is one of those 80s. I don't know how many ungraded ones there are, but seeing as most Kenner 12 backs run into the 100s, that technically makes my Clipper pretty rare.

olisuds

Sith Lord
Thank you but I'll have to be honest and admit I don't have much more than that in terms of figures. Buying some of those meant I had to cut back my collection quite considerably.

olisuds

Sith Lord
Yes that's right, prototypes, but more specifically pre production samples and first shots.

White coat Bib Fortuna pre production sample; Leia pink poncho unpainted first shot; Han Solo non camo brown trenchcoat; Lando General blue cape first shot. The first 3 can be found as carded samples. The Lando General was a photo sample used in the Kenner 1985 Toy fair catalogue shot introducing the new figures.

Droopy

Padawan
olisuds said:
Yes that's right, prototypes, but more specifically pre production samples and first shots.

White coat Bib Fortuna pre production sample; Leia pink poncho unpainted first shot; Han Solo non camo brown trenchcoat; Lando General blue cape first shot. The first 3 can be found as carded samples. The Lando General was a photo sample used in the Kenner 1985 Toy fair catalogue shot introducing the new figures.
Incredible pieces!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom