Your favorite figure

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Hi what's your all time favorite figure? Very hard for me to say as have so many favorites but am going to go with Power of the Force 2 Luke Jedi as it was my very first figure that started my collection. What's yours?

poncho

Grand Master
i love all the vintage figures couldnt pick one really :) even anakin and prune face i love them all

of the modern tat......i canthink of 3 the vc rotj gamorean guard, potf b'omarr monk, vc rots magnaguard

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
My original R2

WP_001394_zps3d071a52.jpg

lejackal

Grand Master
Favourite from childhood was initially R2 and 3PO as I got these for Xmas, overall though I think it ended up at Lando Skiff.

Now I'm leaning toward Bossk and Ben Kenobi although the latter may be because I think the cardbacks look great, simple but effective.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Ian_C said:
theforceuk said:
Han Hoth for me. 8)

Beat me to it. Never had the concept of "fave figure" in my head until my teens, and then it was a tossup between Han Hoth and Biker Scout.

Ian

Have you seen Spoons Han Hoth focus? :shock:

Ian_C

Jedi Master
I believe I have. I tend to not concentrate too much on character focus's though. I appreciate them, but never got into it myself.

Must be a bitch trying to build character runs though.

Ian

lejackal

Grand Master
lejackal said:
Favourite from childhood was initially R2 and 3PO as I got these for Xmas, overall though I think it ended up at Lando Skiff.

Now I'm leaning toward Bossk and Ben Kenobi although the latter may be because I think the cardbacks look great, simple but effective.
And actually I have a new found fondness of Red Snaggletooth, although Blue is more sought after I think the red is a far better sculpt.

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
x-pack said:
IG88. Totally bad ass and he comes with two guns! :)

Haha I was talking about this subject in work a while ago and mate gave me a terrible time when I suggested IG88 was a cool figure because of the guns, but he was having none of it. I'm seeing him on Friday so I'm gonna show him this thread!

For me, I think it would have to be one of the leia figures, maybe Boushh, but I do love all of the 1st wave Jedi figures - GG, ERG, Biker Scout, even the Squid, I love them all. Memories from the Toy Shop I expect.

x-pack

Grand Master
jedisearcher said:
x-pack said:
IG88. Totally bad ass and he comes with two guns! :)

Haha I was talking about this subject in work a while ago and mate gave me a terrible time when I suggested IG88 was a cool figure because of the guns, but he was having none of it. I'm seeing him on Friday so I'm gonna show him this thread!

For me, I think it would have to be one of the leia figures, maybe Boushh, but I do love all of the 1st wave Jedi figures - GG, ERG, Biker Scout, even the Squid, I love them all. Memories from the Toy Shop I expect.

I used to love IG as a kid but since reading the EU IG88 story have had a whole new level of admiration for him. Absolute hard ass, along with his brothers. Killed in ESB by Boba Fett, which is total BS by the way! Fett should really have been no match for IG88.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
As a kid I had two favourites, Biker Scout and 'Orange Luke' (X-Wing.) Not least because it took me years to find both, ended up getting them second hand in trades as they just never turned up for sale in shops.

Now I think it's probably the original Vader, I think he symbolises all that is great about these figures.

DickieM

Padawan
Ian_C said:
theforceuk said:
Han Hoth for me. 8)

Beat me to it. Never had the concept of "fave figure" in my head until my teens, and then it was a tossup between Han Hoth and Biker Scout.

Ian

Make me number 3 in the Han Hoth camp. At school I loved having a blue Parker coat like his!

Ian_C

Jedi Master
DickieM said:
Ian_C said:
theforceuk said:
Han Hoth for me. 8)

Ian

Make me number 3 in the Han Hoth camp. At school I loved having a blue Parker coat like his!

Oh my goodness! That triggered a long forgotten memory. I used to have a winter coat with a fur lined hood just his too! It was a pale green though, which took away from the comparison, but now I remember acting like him during snowy weather when I was wearing it!

Thank you for bringing that back to me. :)

Ian

Dark vador

Padawan
Cannot say just one but my favs are stormtrooper,snowtrooper,tie pilot,royal guard and biker scout. And .................white leia and luke.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom