Secret Santa the Big Reveal thread!

Secret Santa

Jedi Knight
Ho Ho Ho. Ok chaps, considering that everyone is generally really busy at Christmas, I'm starting this big reveal thread now.

Please post pictures of your presents and possibly a little message to your SS!

Merry Christmas!

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
Massive thanks to my SS for these gifts!....amazing how people can get this stuff for just £25! :D

20151208_183851_zpsbdwpmwpw.jpg

20151208_183937_zpsqx1niakb.jpg

20151208_183958_zpsms75xxsw.jpg

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
I opened my Secret Santa at Farthest From as it looked too big to fit in the suitcase going up to Scotland.

23731425095_5c8e162667_c.jpg

It only contained my very own Ewok "Thunder Buddy"...!

23435726420_6da093bfaa_c.jpg

And a transfer from the Ewoks cartoon and pencil sketch.

23103305684_35cc4fe9ca_c.jpg

I hooked him up with the lady Ewok from Vectis auctions...

23622710152_07b19f9c96_c.jpg

I even gave him my bed in the Ship for the night.

23731064375_828b3cc1f4_c.jpg

The Ewok Xmas Tree approved. Merry Xmas everyone!

:)

Jason

stratpack

Jedi Knight
Supporter
A very big thanks to whoever sent me this vintage booty!! :D

The 1983 and 1984 Jedi annuals - in unused condition! :p
A Stormie with blaster
Ree Yees
the Chirpmeister and staff
Gammy Guard
an AT-AT Driver rifle
a Boba! :eek:
a Threepio baggie!!! :shock:
and an X-Wing landing gear to finish my resto!!!!! :D

Absolutely sensational! I'm absolutely over the moon with all this! Xmas 1983 my brother and I actually got those 6 figures (Threepio was carded) and the 83 annual so this is a mega nostalgia blast for me! On Xmas day while everybody else is playing video games or watching crap TV I'm going to sit with a coffee and mince pie and read those Marvel comic strips that I pored over so many years ago. :D

P1020443_zpsureggpad.jpg

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Wow. How folk have managed to get all this vintage joy for £25 is amazing. What is actually does is reaffirm I am clearly overpaying for my stuff :?

After thinking about who my SS could be, I have come to the conclusion it was my mum. Has to be. When I was a kid, the Falcon and AT-AT always topped my Christmas List and every year they got ignored (as a kid money was a novel concept I tried not to get involved with). But every year, despite those two not being delivered I never failed to have an epic assortment of presents of things I didn't even know I wanted until I got them. And then I loved them!

The same has happened here: Christmas List ignored but the most EPIC present turned up in true Christmas style. I can't put into words how thrilled I am with this piece. And it goes nicely with another newly acquired blaster, also. Just so cool, SS, I love you. I want to bear your children:

IMG_5123.JPG

There was another present but my wife has swifted that for herself. Still, she won't even notice the article on the lovely Daisy Ridley as all the pages are stuck together :twisted: I'll add a photo when I get the mag back!

Nearly forgot to mention; as if the present wasn't enough it was wrapped to perfection! Every little detailed was visible through the stupendously superb and intricate wrapping job done by my SS in very, very cool "Han Shot first" wrapping paper. Will have to pinch a photo from Jason who was sober enough to suggest a couple of photos before I ruined it.

x-pack

Grand Master
ScruffyLookingNH said:
The same has happened here: Christmas List ignored but the most EPIC present turned up in true Christmas style. I can't put into words how thrilled I am with this piece. And it goes nicely with another newly acquired blaster, also. Just so cool, SS, I love you. I want to bear your children:

You lucky lucky lucky bugger :-D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
it looks like we have some naughty boys who opens the gifts from santa to early :lol:

some cool gifts guys, in denmark we open gifts the 24th before we go to bed. So I will open my gifts a share pictures the 24th or the 25th in the morning so santa will come back next year :D :lol:

Jez

Sith Lord
I just know i'm gonna be maxed out over Christmas so i've opened mine! :eek:

Thanks very much to my SS, whoever you are.
My collection has been bolstered by a 1978 Takara X Wing, an R2 Pencil Topper, SW Pencil and a Chewbacca Bendem! I've broken my Bendem Cherry!

I love the SWFUK SS. Every year it's awesome.

Come on lads, show us your presents!

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Wow. How folk have managed to get all this vintage joy for £25 is amazing. What is actually does is reaffirm I am clearly overpaying for my stuff :?

After thinking about who my SS could be, I have come to the conclusion it was my mum. Has to be. When I was a kid, the Falcon and AT-AT always topped my Christmas List and every year they got ignored (as a kid money was a novel concept I tried not to get involved with). But every year, despite those two not being delivered I never failed to have an epic assortment of presents of things I didn't even know I wanted until I got them. And then I loved them!

There was another present but my wife has swifted that for herself. Still, she won't even notice the article on the lovely Daisy Ridley as all the pages are stuck together :twisted: I'll add a photo when I get the mag back!

Nearly forgot to mention; as if the present wasn't enough it was wrapped to perfection! Every little detailed was visible through the stupendously superb and intricate wrapping job done by my SS in very, very cool "Han Shot first" wrapping paper. Will have to pinch a photo from Jason who was sober enough to suggest a couple of photos before I ruined it.

Here's what I took:-

23104336603_60df3c812d.jpg

23363435829_d139bc6310_h.jpg

23103105264_66e6a36e76_k.jpg

Cheers Jason

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
Couldn't wait any longer to open my SS , a massive thanks to my Secret Santa , a box full of goodies . I took a couple of bits of my list because I thought it couldn't be done within budget , but my Santa exceeded all my expectations and even wrapped everything and sent me a card , this is truly Star Wars collecting at its best , truly humbled

thanks buddy , whoever you are

NEW PICS 2015 101.JPG

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Wow again! Seeing other people's presents is nearly as exciting as opening my own! Once again I'm gobsmacked. Steve, that Yoda alone is the budget but look at all that proper Christmas present goodness! And a SW selection box to top it all off. And socks :D

James, nice weapon lot. Blue/black Leia blaster? Very nice :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom