Did you guys get any Star Wars stuff for xmas?

starshipriot

Jedi Master
I gor soooo much Star Wars this year!

dn2f89.jpg

I dont think I ever got so much. This year consists of:

Vintage boxed complete MIllenium Falcon (deffo the mosty awesome present my girlfriend got me)
Vintage vehicle maintenance energizer (my dad got off a car boot a while back. The tools havent even been taken off the mould thing)
1977 Star Wars aoundtrack LP
Nerf chewie bowcaster.
Boba fett money box
Star wars socks
The bounty hunter code book
Falcon bottle opener
storm trooper chocolates
Stormtrooper showergel
Moulded Star wars soaps (these are ace, han in carbonite, falcon and vader helmet)
3x star wars jelly beans
R2 Bop it game
Kylo Ren mug ( saber ignites when cup is hot)
Chewie mug
Lightsaber pens
Stormtrooper notebook
Stormtrooper case with little bottles of showergel
R2D2 egg cup
A new hope book with my name printed in it as a character
Box of sotrmtrooper chocolates

I know most of it isnt vintage but the kid in me loves all this stuff.
You guys get anythin nice? Pics!

tundra9

Sith Lord
Great star wars christmas you guys gave had, I got a chewie at the barber shop t-shirt and my brother gave me a darth vader comic.
Too bad it contained so much prequel love, and it's set after anh, where palpatine is punishing vader planning to replace him, so vader goes to the droid factory to get a reliable army :roll:
But still, star wars gifts they are :p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 738

sith-smith

Grand Master
That doesn't sound so bad.

I like knowing all the ins and outs of what might have happened in between the movies. That said, it's hard to tell what counts as canon anymore!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Stick with the story in th DV comic; it gets really quite good and is what it's meant to be: fun and camp silliness :)

Loads of new SW stuff for me but if I start talk photos now I'm a dead man! Will post after Chrimble Chaos.

tundra9

Sith Lord
Yeah I don't know what's out there either in comicland, and doesn't help that I read almost every comic that came out back in the days, difficult to disregard all those stories.
Will try to hunt down the new stuff.

Merry christmas guys!

x-pack

Grand Master
Dublinjeff said:
Nice haul there, super boxed Falcon!

Star wars Character reference guide book...given to me from our little one :D

We got that as well. Now we have three of them :lol:

x-pack

Grand Master
Merry Christmas everyone!

No vintage for me this year but between me and the young lad we got a fair few SW goodies. Best thing has to be a Death Star paper light shade, one of them ball paper things. Looks wicked. Got a few books and things. The boy got some vintage AF figures care of a SWFUK member and hasn't stopped playing with them all morning :)

Dad bought me a limited SW print and a set of the new stamps. It was a present he said he bought for himself then remembered that I liked SW so bought another for me. Forgot he collected stamps.

Great day so far. Hope you are all enjoying yourselves :D

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Got 3 more awesome SW T-shits, and the Royal Mail SW stamp set 8)

Oh and I just bought myself a Kenner MOC 32 back Yoda and TFW Kylo Ren & Trooper limited 3D glasses sealed :D

spoons

Grand Master
I did well. As well as my SS gifts I got a sphero BB8 which is now part of the family and I'm very pleased with the storm trooper cuff links and Lego throne room set. My other half is a star :D

067425CB-BC55-4D8E-B16E-DF72F507F4D8_zpsw5ecoy6a.jpg

Robstyley

Sith Lord
No :( Which is unusual because it being well known I'm a Star Wars fan I normally get some sort of tat, pez dispensers, shower gel, socks etc. However I did get a ****ing awesome Alien Kane action figure from my wife which I like a lot and makes up for no Star Wars. And I bought myself a first order Stormtrooper the other day. Nice cufflinks Andy :D

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Normally I get a reasonable amount of tat. This year I only got one Star Wars related gift, a set of Kotobukiya Luke skywalker light up light sabre chopsticks. Actually, they are quite good.

No sphero bb8 for me. The reason is I took the Mrs to see the force awakens last Saturday. She really enjoyed it and seemed to love bb8 so much she bought herself the sphero droid on the Sunday. I come home from work now to find her and my little daughter in the kitchen with bb8 zooming around in patrol mode!

bespinlover1978

Padawan
I sourced these the wife bought them !

Very happy ! Some little gems in there

Merry Christmas

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    269.9 KB · Views: 591
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom