Happy New Year and Thank You

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Just wanted to wish everyone on this forum (the best forum) a huge Happy New Year. Hope everyone has an excellent evening tonight regardless of what you're doing and have a healthy and prosperous 2016.

Also just wanted to say a huge thank you to a couple of people, first up Edd for continuing to run this forum, it's my first port of call when I log on the net and is easy for us to take for granted that it's there but without him this place wouldn't exist, your truly a legend!

Massive thank you to Iain, he's been a regular middle man for me this year to expand my Sigma collection, he takes in my purchases repackages so the ceramic is protected and gets it to me for a fraction of the price the seller was initially going to charge. Massive bonus having him here and also his constant supply of beautiful MOCs and loose figures.

Massive thanks to Dave Tree also, sorting out Farthest From throughout the year, I know it's a ballache for him but it really is the greatest show of the year and something I constantly look forward too (get the spring date out)

And finally a huge thank you to everyone that supports the Podcast. It has grown way beyond where we thought it would and without the continued support of our listeners and those who come on as guests it wouldn't be worth the effort. We really appreciate it, heres to another 12 months of it and more of you coming on as guests (if you're interested in coming on be sure to contact me or any of the boys).

Big Love to everyone, can't wait for 2016!!!!!!

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Nice one Stu, great post. Yeah a big thankyou to Edd and everyone else who contributes to the Forum. Cheers for all the knowledge, enthusiasm and laughs, it's been a great year. Happy New Year guys, all the best to you and your families. May the force etc etc :) :) :)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Thanks Stu, 2015 has been the best year for me collecting wise for a long time, looking forward to 2016 :)

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Happy New Year!!! I discovered the podcast and the forum this year and really enjoy both. Very informative and interesting. Thanks for the laughs, the podcast keeps me going on a very dull commute. All the best for 2016!!! May the force be with you!

Palifan

Sith Lord
Happy New year to all you forum guys out there. I'm not sure we'll see quite the same level of vintage goodness on sale this year coming (like the staggering Vectis Palitoy auctions), but I'm sure we'll have many vintage surprises along the way.

Here's to the forum and podcast growing bigger and bigger and we've even got another Star Wars movie to look forward to this year :D

Ian

Jimi Woolley

Padawan
Happy New Year boys!
I'll echo Stu's post.... thanks to Ed for the wonderful forum, thanks to Iain for all the advice and shipping he's offered me this year and thanks to Stu & the whole podcast team for a wonderful few hours of education & escapism.
Also like to thank Stefan (Walkie) for his help & guidance and all the Midlands SWFUK boys for making me feel so welcome
Love you guys!
Jimi

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
HNY everyone. 2015 has been a truly epic SW year for me. Stumbling across this incredible forum in May reignited a flame that has become an inferno of passion for all things SW.

TFA has just crowned my best SW year since 1983. I hope 2016 brings that much, and more, for everyone here.

RifleSmile

Jedi Knight
Happy New Year everyone - I've learnt so much about the hobby in the last year from this place and as an online community it really is second to none!

Cheers

Nicky

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
I hope we all have a brilliant 2016. Last years was blinding all things considered, loads of new stuff for the collection and a new (awesome) Star Wars film, and even better one to look forward to this year!

To everyone I've dealt with this year, buying and selling, all the Midland lads...have a good one! :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom