Special mention for SWFUK member rhyfelyser!

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
I just wanted to draw attention to a very generous action undertaken by one of the members on here. When I recently posted on the LA thread that I was putting together a full beater loose collection, i was contacted by rhyfelyser aka Gerwyn, who told me that I could have a Ben Kenobi cape that he had spare!

Now the best part, what I didn't mention was the fact that I'm putting this collection together for my 4yr old Daughter :D she loves SW and seeing all the different figures. So here is Ben reunited with his cape
IMG_20160104_100553.jpg

And here he is being played with, as was always the intention for these figures, alongside Chewbacca and a Gamorrean Guard in my daughters Sylvanian Families village clinic :lol:
IMG_20160104_100607.jpg

It's for reasons like this that i love being a member on here and am so glad i got the collecting bug back.
Thanks again Gerwyn, you made a little girls day getting some vintage SW in the post :D

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Great photos, Jeff! My 4 yr old regularly engages her beaters with duplo or in battle with My Little Ponies :) Nice gesture by Rhyfelyser!

rhyfelyser

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Yeah it does remind you of the first tentative meeting between Ben and Chewie down at the Cantina! All you need now Jeff are beaters Luke FB, Walrusman, the Hammer, Greedo, Solo, Snag and a recording of the Cantina music in the background and you've got that scene covered!
Hey, it was a pleasure mate, the cape was doing nothing in my spares drawer so it's good to see it in use.

Jez

Sith Lord
Great post. I see that the Ben was capeless in the LA thread. Nice to see him get a new one.
Keep the spirit alive Jeff.

TEEBO1979

Padawan
HI
There must be something in the water the water at the moment, as my 4 year old daughter has started playing with my old Beater figures. She got a beater Falon, AT-ST and speeder bike for xmas plus a selection of beater stormtroopers.
My wife thinks it is my way of preventing my daughter playing with my collection, but it has not stopped her eyeing up the Boxed Ewok Village i got for xmas.

Regards Paul

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom