2 MORE WINNERS!! NOW ON SUNDAY!!

Jez

Sith Lord
It is done!
First and foremost, a massive thanks to Edd for allowing this on this part of the forum. I am indebted, you Rock!
Thank you too all of the prize donators. You Rock!!
Thank you to all of the wonderful forum members who have sponsored me, you guys also Rock!
Thank you Simon for the T-Shirt leftover money, you Rock!
Thank you Iain for the acrylic stand percentage, you Rock!
Thank you Dave Tree and the FF massive for the money raised at the last FF, you guys Rock.
Thank you Podcast boys for your support and publicity, you guys are pretty cool.

The forum has managed to raise £840 for Make A Wish! I have a couple bits left to come in (FF and T-shirt), when the comes in plus a little something i'll be doing on Wednesday night at work, the grand total should be just over £5K!! I hope so anyway :D

And here is the video, apologies for this being a bit rushed and crap. I have so much on at the mo and so little time. You may have noticed i've been massively absent from the forum and Facebook. My family must come first.

You might notice that at the end of the film i made a mistake as my lad tried to do something else (different), so i inadvertently added an extra winner :lol: Therefore please can Ben (Mr Shifter) give his prize to the penultimate winner and i'll sort something else for the last name drawn.

[youtube]Cju653hwz8o[/youtube]

With kind permission from Edd for letting me post this here.
PRIZES UPDATE!!!!

I've now added "Text Donations"! You can donate by text message by texting your JEZA75 and an amount of £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070.

The Super Viral Lad Bible Video
https://www.facebook.com/LADbible/videos/vb.199098633470668/2663186250395215/?type=2&theater&notif_t=like

The Trey Farley Video (my favourite) Posted on Saturday 20th Feb
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=596631192&fref=ts

Ladies and Gents, it is my pleasure to announce "The Best Prize Draw of 2016!" :D :D
Very much like last years prize draw which you can look up here: http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=24243
I will be attempting another running challenge, this time for the wonderful charity Make A Wish.
Make A Wish is a truly beautiful charity who simply have one mission, to grant magical wishes for terminally or seriously ill children.

Whats happening?: I am delighted to announce that this year
I will be running the 2016 London Marathon dressed in Stormtrooper armour, kindly loaned to me by Steve Buckley from the UK Garrison!! Yes, running a marathon in Armour!

This is gonna be painful. Having spoken to someone who did this 10 years ago i need to be prepared for pain and to accept that my thighs will probably get a bit cut up.
There are a couple of troopers on the forum who will back me up.
Running in a helmet will also be a bitch.

This is where you guys come in. I need sponsorship and i need a lot. I have pledged that i will raise £2K.
Last year i managed £1.3K.

To win a prize: Forum members sponsor me as much as they can. This can take the form of a single donation or several sponsor donations spread between now and the event if that helps.
For every pound sponsored you will be given a raffle ticket.
The more sponsorship the more chance you have to win a prize! :D
Some of you are already in as you have already donated, thank you!!

Prize Draw Video 2014: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I5qEE3tRRU
Prize Draw Video 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aQWcAtnNLw

To Donate

I have already set up a Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/Make-a-Star-Wars-Wish-1686437824946970/?ref=hl
I have a Just Giving page here:
https://www.justgiving.com/theforceawakens

Together we can really make a difference to some very poorly children.

PRIZES SO FAR!!!
1st Prize: BlueDogs offer of a £150 worth of flipping sweet characteture. Believe me this prize is bloody awesome!!
Please see some of his previous work below:
sw_zpsgeiqxs8l.jpg

2nd Prize: Iain, mate your offer of a £25 credit is very kind. You like the others never fail to help out. Thank you offer accepted.
25-gift-voucher_zpslieqkq5o.jpg

3rd Prize: ScruffylookingNH, AMISB VME!! You are a legend, offer accepted.
IMG_5809_zpsf10gs8jf.jpg

4th Prize: Sublevelstudios, Mark once again you are supporting me and i love you for it. Offer totally accepted.
5th Prize: Sublevelstudios, Mark once again you are supporting me and i love you for it. Offer totally accepted.
6th Prize: Sublevelstudios, Mark once again you are supporting me and i love you for it. Offer totally accepted.
The winner of the 4th prize gets choice of print, 5th prize second choice and 6th prize gets the remaining one!

E870492A-E173-40CD-82D7-6FF4104E15F2_zpsnvgqyngu.jpg

CBE4B7C4-8BC3-419B-940E-E3D7931CDE56_zpszyteju2y.jpg

561EBCBB-9038-4EB8-AC51-712435A9D863_zpsukityrsa.jpg

7th Prize: Ross Barr, you too have offered to donate a prize, Trans Atlantic Legend! Thanks for this Italian Unused Sticker Album!
3964FE09-5A9A-4909-98BF-F4CBB300FA1B_zpsrl0mxjzs.jpg

27B0BCB0-6BE3-41B1-8272-634FBB8E5BE0_zpsueqgvtss.jpg

8th Prize: Michael Sith, thank you for your awesome offer of a really cool Michael Sith original Jawa canvas. Offer gladly accepted!
384CD2B0-37F3-4097-9FB3-C4DE335817B0_zpsok0zaalc.jpg

9th Prize: Frunkstar, thank you for your brilliant offer of a sweet Palitoy Emperor mailer. Offer obviously accepted!
IMGP0927_zpspff9qehd.jpg

10th Prize: Savory100, Mate your first prize of loose figures inc Paploo and a VME is awesome, thank you! (Only the figures in the foreground not the back ground! :lol: )
46F575D3-5111-494D-AED5-48FBDE5D33BE_zpsjiqpje9z.jpg

11th: Jayems, thank you so much for donating this wonderful Boxed Ewok catapult!
image.jpg1_zpslkgoyduv.jpg

12th Prize: Poncho, mate i'm so chuffed that you are donating a sealed Vintage Ewok Bubble Bath brush set and Vintage SW jigsaw. Offer readily accepted!
P1050315_zpsyajcgcwk.jpg

13th Prize: Savory100, again mate thank you so much for this awesome collection of Oddball items, I love the Chewbacca Candle! (Only the items in the foreground not the back ground! :lol: )
B1CE9099-4C8E-4B87-AEBD-C38D4D9B194C_zpsgo2luzx1.jpg

14th Prize: Clawrence, mate you are a star. Thank you for donating this 2005 Action figure display stand, awesome.
stand_zpsdxh9mgoq.jpg

15th Prize: Mumbo, you bloody Dancer!
38ee69f9-817d-47a0-8a10-325340f9cd68_zpshatovwpw.jpg

16th Prize: Hooch mate thank you so much for donating 3 X Star Wars puzzles, awesome!
001606_zpsrzojkvop.jpg

17th Prize: Spoons, A vectis Palitoy auction book and a store revenge leaflet
PICTURE TO COME

18th Prize: DB94, Mate, it's so great to hear from you. Thank you for donating this very apt Black Series Bloody Stormtrooper, very cool.
jpg.size-285_maxheight-285_square-true_zpstdmdbyt5.jpg

19th Andy X Wing has offered the following!

20160218_125833_zpszteqeyic.jpg

20160218_125843_zpsbhzybgou.jpg

20160218_125820_zpswk5imhtx.jpg

20160218_125906_zpsvku7zkja.jpg

20th Prize Mr Shifter has also offered up a secret extra prize, see page 9

Thank you for reading this and feel free to like and share my Facebook page.

I've now added "Text Donations"! You can donate by text message by texting your JEZA75 and an amount of £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070.

In the Prize Draw.
1, TC14
2, Spoons
3, Hooch
4, Shakey Boba Fett
5, JimboUK1979
6, Mumbo
7, Richard H
8, RobPMarsh
9, BlueDog
10, ScruffyLookingNH
11, Lejackal
12, Joe
13, Darth Bobby
14, Bootyhunter
15, Starzone
16, Riflesmile
17, Savory100
18, Section 8
19, Andy Clarke
20, Jayems
21, Woolyniner
22, Michael Sith
23, DB94
24, Indianwars
25, Twin30MM
26, Rhyfelyser
27, Cazza
28, Cymonguk
29, Jimi Woolley
30, Jamie Brown
31, Snaketibe
32, SOJ
33, Kingshearer
34, Jonnylawther
35, Lom
36, Grant C
37, NaughtyJedi
38, _Lee_
39, Frunkstar
40, Roundster
41, Yoda
42, Waltham Wookie
43, Jedi Searcher
44, Jedi Mister
45, Mr Palitoy
46, Mr Shifter
47, Edd Jedi
48, Bobby Bobs
49, Jedi Masters
50, Ross Barr
51, Stu Skinner
52, RyloKen
53, Starshipriot
54, Gorneesh
55, Lee Gray
56, MaxF
Please let me know if you have sponsored and i've missed you out!

My latest Promo Video.
[youtube]L9FZY9g38Qc[/youtube]

Today i attempted and completed the RAF Multi Stage Fitness Test.
[youtube]oDQzIqx7aPY[/youtube]

With kind permission from Edd for letting me post this here.

mumbo

Sith Lord
Your a legend Jez 8)

I'll be putting forward a prize and will be donating :)

I reckon you'll create a lot of news interest and will be making a TV appearance post race :wink:

BlueDog

Sith Lord
They should bottle your blood Jez, great cause.

I'll send you a PM shortly with a prize offer mate.

Cheers Ryan

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Jez you really are a top bloke, will definitely be sending you something buddy.

I've heard going commando under the armour helps with the chaffing - or did it make it worse, ah give it a try, what's the worst that can happen! :lol:

BlueDog

Sith Lord
db94 said:
I've heard going commando under the armour helps with the chaffing - or did it make it worse, ah give it a try, what's the worst that can happen! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ross_Barr

Jedi Knight
I'm the uncle of a Make a Wish recipient, and I can tell you from personal experience that it's a wonderful organization. Hats off to you for doing such a selfless thing, Jez. And in Stormtrooper armore to boot!!!!!! I can't wait to see the pics of you all dressed up and running, and of your various wounds. :D

I will search for something tonight to donate. And certainly will be bidding on other stuff.

itfciain

Grand Master
Hi Jez - great work - stick me down for a prize of a 25GBP credit for either display or vintage purchase from me

Jez

Sith Lord
Wow guys! Just logged back on and have seen the response to my thread.
6 PMs waiting for me all with generous offers of help!
Michael Sith, thank you for your awesome offer of a really cool Michael Sith original Jawa canvas. Offer gladly accepted!
Frunkstar, thank you for your brilliant offer of a sweet Palitoy Emperor mailer. Offer obviously accepted!
Poncho, mate i'm so chuffed that you are donating a sealed Vintage Ewok Bubble Bath brush set. Offer readily accepted!
ScruffylookingNH, mate you've offered to donate something, you aren't sure yet but want to help. You are a legend, offer accepted.
Sublevelstudios, Mark once again you are supporting me and i love you for it. Offer totally accepted.
Iain, mate your offer of a £25 credit is very kind. You like the others never fail to help out. Thank you offer accepted.

And finally, please see the following message from BlueDog/Ryan:
BlueDog said:
G'day Jez,

Superb work on the Make a Wish comp mate, I'd love to donate a caricature to the value of $320 (roughly £150) if I may. I'll do you up a little pic to help explain what to prize will be. I offered up one of these a while back which I think JrChubb won and it was good fun drawing his kids in a SW theme.

Let me know if this is something you'd like to use as a prize, I'll also make a cash donation.

Cheers mate, Ryan

Oh my goodness! Ryan, that is bloody amazing!! :shock: :shock: :D Can i buy some prize draw tickets?? :lol:
If that doesn't bring in the donations then i don't know what will!

Lads i am so pleased with the prizes already donated. You are the boyz!

As for the rest of you, please get donating.

(This thread has been kindly agreed in advance on the Vintage Collecting element of the forum by Edd Jedi)

Jez

Sith Lord
mumbo said:
I'll be putting forward a prize and will be donating :)

Thanks dude, thats awesome

Ross_Barr said:
I will search for something tonight to donate. And certainly will be bidding on other stuff.

Thanks Ross, that's really kind of you.

Jez

Sith Lord
Wow guys!

Please have a look at "Make a Star Wars Wish" on Facebook. I now have 10 prizes but no extra sponsorship!!
That means you could win everything if you sponsor me!!! :D :D

Come on, dig deep!

Jez

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
Well that was easy, texting works.

Great stuff for doing this Jez!

That's great! Thanks, and thanks to all who have entered so far!
Thanks also to Ed for allowing this in the Vintage section.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom