Look what i found AGAIN!!

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
I believe we may of seen this figure before. Allthough to be fair he has finally put 'custom' in the description.
http://cgi.ebay.com/STAR-WARS-VINTAGE-BLUE-SNAGGLETOOTH-UNPAINTED-PROTOTYPE_W0QQitemZ280048991659QQihZ018QQcategoryZ50277QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

jayjedi

Sith Lord
here we go again :lol:

ok , but he hasn't put "custom" he has put " customed proof prototype" he has just waited six months and tried it on again. sorry but we should have a poll about this arse

is he or is he not trying to sell this with dishonest intentions

sorry but its a yes from me

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Just asked him this question:
'Hi, sorry for asking the question but im a little confused by your description...so this isn't a genuine prototype but a custom made snaggletooth?? Thanks in advance.'

spoons

Grand Master
give him the benefit of the doubt this time.

anyone who spends Ã'£100 on something that is described as customed only has themselves to blame

It is what it is, a custom prototype

Has he rejoined the forums?

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I agree with Spoons.

He has cleverly worded his description but the fact it is so over-priced means I don't imagine an inexperienced new collector will fall for it.

jayjedi

Sith Lord
Jukesy said:
'Hi, sorry for asking the question but im a little confused by your description...so this isn't a genuine prototype but a custom made snaggletooth?? Thanks in advance.'

ok so if he posts this queation on his auction with an honest response we can say he's not trying to decieve ...... :wink:

wampa

Padawan
i am wishing i hadnt sold it to this joker-it cost Ã'£25 from a custom maker in the states-he knows exactly what it is and you can guarantee he is reading this thread-but as already said, his response to question and if it gets posted on listing will say a lot-the price tag makes it appear rare to someone inexperienced-eg somrone buys it for christmas pressie

jayjedi

Sith Lord
Jukesy said:

nothing yet jukesy , have you had a private response yet

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom