Anyone heard anything from UKG?

Jez

Sith Lord
I wanted to get my Luke X Wing Prototype Coin nicely framed with its Kenner COA and i thought it might actually get done well by UKG so i sent them an email in December, heard nothing. Resent in January, heard nothing. Resent in February, anyone want to guess???
Have they gone bust?

RifleSmile

Jedi Knight
Weren't they really backed up with work in December? I remember having to get a figure to them by the 1st December to guarantee it for Xmas.

Doesn't explain why follow up mails haven't been replied to mind you.....

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
I ordered an acrylic case for my 12" R2 from them on Jan 1st; it took a while but it arrived mid-Feb. They must have one hell of a backlog.

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Another member has recently had a load of vehicles and MOC graded, so they are still doing business.

Mind you he did have to drive up to see them. Apparently they are pretty busy

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
The disappointing thing is I have to wait as long to get the cases made as if they were being graded ?

I wish Iain would hurry up and start making the 12 inch cases . :roll:

Thanks

Jez

Sith Lord
Thanks guys, maybe they are busy but there are no excuses for a lack of emails.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
It's a strange one this because when I delt with Steve he was really fast with e-mails and service. This was a while back and I guess they have built their busines since then. As said though to not reply to your e-mail in all that time is poor. I've always thought it's such a hard thing to do well though and make a decent liveing from. I'm pleased they seem to be doing well though.

spoons

Grand Master
Best give them a ring Jez. Got a text around Christmas saying that phoning was the preferred communication. Email has never been their forte

Starzone

Padawan
I asked for a price for a load of custom slide bottom cases back in 2014 but never got a quote.

Still waiting :lol:

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Steve has been up to his ears in it, they have been getting more popular with folks getting stuff graded & were pretty much working on overdrive, then AFA have had some issues, which has majorly increased whats been sent in, as Andy said they sent out a message that you must call as he is not responding to texts as he gets over 40 emails a day alone, so I dread to think how many texts he gets, the business seems to be expanding I think he really needs more staff to keep up with the workload.

Pm me if you want his number Jez

Dorsetmark

Jedi Master
I can't make my mind up weather to get one of my figures graded but think it's best to wait anyway till they have caught up

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
From my chatting to Steve via email they have been rammed just prior to the run up to xmas, but he has been fairly prompt in responding to emails to me. Even got a response to one within a day or two just last week. Had some items graded and delivered last month so maybe he has just missed your email or maybe you need to send him another.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Dorsetmark said:
I can't make my mind up weather to get one of my figures graded but think it's best to wait anyway till they have caught up

What is it your thinking of getting graded?

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
They responded to my mails in a timely manner however that was start of Jan.

I ordered 13 slide bottom cases from them which were picked up by me end of Jan.
When I picked them up I submitted 9 pieces for grading and for v little extra cost I got them done and picked up in 10 working days so under 2 weeks 8).
As I say, can't really knock them :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom