Help with lando black neck blue color China coo??

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
Hello everybody I recently purchased a bulk lot of loose figures and amongst them was a few variants but this one has me stumped ! It's lando bespin with a black neck and blue color ( jet black not dark brown ) just like poch landos but this one has a raised bar China coo?? Is it possible this is a class 2 poch ? Or maybe it's an already known different variant ? I'd like to hear anyone's thoughts they have ? I'll try and upload a picture as soon as I can .... Thanks guys

Any chance of see some pictures? As far as I know the Poch black neck Lando always has a Hong Kong coo and always a blue rim around the top of the neck, one sold on ebay last week for £565 :eek: but did have the metallic blue bespin blaster with it. A Kenner black neck (not dark brown) Lando exists but never has the blue neck rim. Poch figures sometimes have other distinguishing features like small melt marks and poor sonic welding noticable where the front & back of the figure meet. Im no expert but for what its worth Im pretty sure Poch figures never have a China coo.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
SublevelStudios said:
Just a paint app error by the looks of it. I have a HK one the same (not Poch though :cry: )
Possibly, however I have a China COO one just the same, so maybe it is a bona fide variant?

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
Done some research online not a lot on it but there was another China coo example found so that's 3 so it's very possible it is another variant ?

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
Did Spain import parts ( head, limbs , torso ) from other countries like China ? Could it be possible this is a poch lando and the legs are imports ? :?:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Cardbackkid said:
Did Spain import parts ( head, limbs , torso ) from other countries like China ? Could it be possible this is a poch lando and the legs are imports ? :?:

Yes spain did import other parts as far as I have heard they call them hybrid figures. So far I have only heard about the farmer luke.

With a POCH body and a head that is not POCH.

see the link http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=18049&start=195

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom