That moment when...

Rebel_Runner

Jedi Master
You buy some 'upgrade' figures with the intention of selling your old ones to fund the purchase only to find it's a variant you haven't got and 'need' to keep them both! :lol: :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Rebel_Runner said:
You buy some 'upgrade' figures with the intention of selling your old ones to fund the purchase only to find it's a variant you haven't got and 'need' to keep them both! :lol: :lol:

I do it all the time and I never learn, so I keep them :lol:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Ha! I've done exactly the same: large job lo of 50 odd figures from Vectis last year. Ended up keeping the majority as noticed some COO variants. Then bought about 14 figures from a member here. Needed 4 and intended to sell the rest on. Ended up selling about 3. Bugger.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
indianawars said:
You variant collectors :lol: :lol:
It feels never ending, just buying one of each, but multiple versions?! No way...

I'm with you on this, never ending otherwise. Suppose it's good in a way as you will never get their.

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
indianawars said:
just buying one of each, but multiple versions?! No way...
But which one do you keep? do you sell on the rare to fund more purchases, or keep him and sell the standard? :D

benny100

Sith Lord
theforceuk said:
indianawars said:
You variant collectors :lol: :lol:
It feels never ending, just buying one of each, but multiple versions?! No way...

I'm with you on this, never ending otherwise. Suppose it's good in a way as you will never get their.

Me too! Where do you stop!

olisuds

Sith Lord
I have no idea what you mean.

P1010723.JPG

x-pack

Grand Master
I have a tin full of figures and no idea what's in there. Would check the coos and stuff but the writing is too tiny and I have no idea what's what anyway :roll:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
That biker scout army is cool though, not just because of all the variants but because your building an army as well.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
x-pack said:
I have a tin full of figures and no idea what's in there. Would check the coos and stuff but the writing is too tiny and I have no idea what's what anyway :roll:

Take some pics Barry and put them up, you'll get to know then, and you can sleep at night :D

And :eek: look at that Biker Gang 8)

walkie

Sith Lord
x-pack said:

Bring them along for a beer ;)

Jez

Sith Lord
That BS army looks so cool.
Wrong rig for the forrest, east target but they do look cool.

olisuds

Sith Lord
I forget what they all were now. They're not all unique - there are some duplicates in there. I just kept them at the time because they were nice condition.

Off hand I think there were 8 unique and the rest were extras.

Hong Kong
Made in Hong Kong
Taiwan
Macau
No COO Lili Ledy x 2 different mold variants
No COO PBP
No COO skinny legs

x-pack

Grand Master
walkie said:
x-pack said:

Bring them along for a beer ;)

Its a massive quality street and tin. Bit big to be carrying round while pissed. I might take some photos as mike suggested.

Should I photograph the COO ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom